Calgary,Alta.,CANADA lad Ted Cruz still a nutcake Texas REPIGLIKKKAN Senator.

Author Topic: Calgary,Alta.,CANADA lad Ted Cruz still a nutcake Texas REPIGLIKKKAN Senator.  (Read 246 times)

goldenglamourboy6830

Speaking of dumba**es named Ted,where's Rafael Edward "Ted "Cruz ,the Calgary,Alta. lad who thought he could be President despite his Canuck birthplace, today ? Oh, right,he and cuckoo bird Gov. Greg Abbott are finishing ruining Texas .

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
Ted Cruz is a great American. Go fvck yourself shitstain.
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
Ted Cruz is a great American. Go fvck yourself shitstain.

i will always question why that idiot was elected for 6 years. too many fvcking numbskull texas voters would support this idiot as opposed to helping texas progress.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
i will always question why that idiot was elected for 6 years. too many fvcking numbskull texas voters would support this idiot as opposed to helping texas progress.

f

, it's true Frank. The man keeps jars full of his excrement. It's not a take. It's documented
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

J - Dog

• -Member-
, it's true Frank. The man keeps jars full of his excrement. It's not a take. It's documented

Jenkem!
its the good shit

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

goldenglamourboy6830

Ted Cruz is a REPIGLIKKKAN POS,Outlaw . And you better f**k yourself,because NOBODY ELSE wants to f**k you ,boy .

goldenglamourboy6830

Frank,Cruz keeps getting re-elected because too many Texans are cowboy and cowgirl wannabes who fell off their horses and landed on their cowboy-hatless head ,causing irreversible brain damage.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Stick to shitting in your jug collection bardy
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

goldenglamourboy6830

You crap and pee EVERYWHERE,CA because the meth,coke,crack and heroin you can't stay away from have ruined your bowels and bladder,boy

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
In Mexico City,  They call Baredy   "BMuchachoNegro03"

or maybe it's "Bmuchacho03Negro"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 11:35:44 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Didn't ted finish at the top of YALE. Maybe ted didn't want to battle a canadian communist government so he came down here? Too late the communists are here now.  :drink
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
Frank,Cruz keeps getting re-elected because too many Texans are cowboy and cowgirl wannabes who fell off their horses and landed on their cowboy-hatless head ,causing irreversible brain damage.

cowboy wannabees is a correct assumption. too many asshats driving on our highways who have NO reason to drive a truck.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

goldenglamourboy6830

Ted was a legacy like Dummy Bush,whose daddy's money got him into the Ivy League.We Canucks don't want the second Texas Dedly Tedly,you keep him  !!!!