The Forever War

Author Topic: The Forever War  (Read 1241 times)

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
The Forever War
« on: August 14, 2021, 02:02:16 am »
So $88,000,000,000 in American weapons and training over the past 20 years has gone down the drain as Afghanistan resumes sharia and the Taliban takes the country back over again.

So what was it all for?  :uhh
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: The Forever War
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 02:04:49 am »
So $88,000,000,000 in American weapons and training over the past 20 years has gone down the drain as Afghanistan resumes sharia and the Taliban takes the country back over again.

The good Heroin. 

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 05:47:39 am »
Hindu kush is still  :koolaid
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

MysticMan

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 06:55:27 am »
Missouri TigersSt. Louis CardinalsMemphis GrizzliesCarolina PanthersSt Louis Blues
I'm a man of the past, living in the present, walking in the future

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 07:08:07 am »
Afghanistan and Iraq were never intended to be won. That was the plan from day 1. Just low-intensity, high-cost quagmires... forever. Very profitable for the globalist elites and the leftist, globalist military industrial complex. Not so much for American taxpayers and servicemembers. Meanwhile, 46 is snoozing in a hammock somewhere in Camp David while Kabul falls and American embassy personnel are planning escape routes.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 09:40:33 am »
Good news is Joey Sent a bunch more troops over there.   Probably "Diverse,  which plenty of 'people of color' in the battalion.   

Which is great.   Because now it will be more of a fair fight.   

What with the Taliban fighting with US vehicles and weaponry, equipment and clothing ... and some more guys that switched sides and know US tactics...   which is really what Joey wants.   "Equity."   

BTW Afghanistan is bulging with minerals ... Especially Lithium.   Which Libtards need for their little battery powered cars.    Afghanistan will be the new Middle East for battery fuel.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 09:50:59 am »
The chinks are all in on those rare earth mines in that shithole country and the best news is you don't have to follow moral codes about environmental matters as nobody gives a shit less for those people than Chinka.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 12:58:56 pm »
I appreciate the thoughtful responses and this being a rare thread in ETA not to devolve into a wheel o' shitteh tardalanche  :koolaid

It's definitely a concerning situation. On one hand, it's like, fuq it. Let them do what they wanna do, they clearly want to live a certain way. On the other hand, don't want the pacle to turn into a terrorist h(e)aven again
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 01:19:06 pm »
Afghanistan and Iraq were never intended to be won. That was the plan from day 1. Just low-intensity, high-cost quagmires... forever. Very profitable for the globalist elites and the leftist, globalist military industrial complex. Not so much for American taxpayers and servicemembers. Meanwhile, 46 is snoozing in a hammock somewhere in Camp David while Kabul falls and American embassy personnel are planning escape routes.

A failed nation building experiment run by imbeciles and greedy contractors.

Brave and good men served and bled for their country. God bless them.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 01:33:40 pm »
  biden the libtard fvcked up with no exit plan but will blame somebody very shortly  :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2021, 06:05:39 pm »
I appreciate the thoughtful responses and this being a rare thread in ETA not to devolve into a wheel o' shitteh tardalanche  :koolaid

It's definitely a concerning situation. On one hand, it's like, fuq it. Let them do what they wanna do, they clearly want to live a certain way. On the other hand, don't want the pacle to turn into a terrorist h(e)aven again

Really?  I have a lot of the people in this threead on 'ignore'
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2021, 06:09:42 pm »

And then rocket comes along and starts the tardalanche
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2021, 06:15:33 pm »

Sorry - I hadn't seen this.  Honestly, I am conflicted by leaving Afghanistan, mostly because I fear the way that the Taliban treats women.  At the same time, I think Biden is right when he says that its been twenty years now and he is not going to pass this to another President. IMO, the United States should not try military intervention in countries where we have no clear or attainable goal.  If the Afghan military can't hold onto their own country on their own by now, how much longer would we have to sit there until they actually can?
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2021, 06:19:41 pm »
You are a fvcking retard  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2021, 06:22:16 pm »
You are a fvcking retard  :koolaid

Well, Jeez.   My argument just got destroyed.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol