The Whole World is Watching

Author Topic: The Whole World is Watching  (Read 251 times)

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
The Whole World is Watching
« on: August 17, 2021, 11:14:52 am »

Lord help us.  :uhh
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
Re: The Whole World is Watching
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 11:19:13 am »
You didn't give two fvcks what the world thought of #45.

Because they were legit laughing at him.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 11:35:25 am »
You didn't give two fvcks what the world thought of #45.

Because they were legit laughing at him.

Apples and oranges (pun intended) my friend. You're kidding yourself if you don't think 45 would have carpet bombed those rats when they emerged from their caves to take over the major cities in Afghanistan.
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 11:38:16 am »
Apples and oranges (pun intended) my friend. You're kidding yourself if you don't think 45 would have carpet bombed those rats when they emerged from their caves to take over the major cities in Afghanistan.

Just delaying the inevitable, if the Afghan army refuses to fight. More American lives would be the cost.

Kabul was taken without a single shot being fired. These deals were made ahead of time when #45 pledged to withdraw troops.

The only reason the Taliban aren't engaging with the US is because they know you're on the way out.
what?

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 11:42:38 am »
45 never agreed to pull air support or intelligence. His deal with the Taliban was conditional. The Taliban broke those conditions under 46. 46 is the president and bears responsibility for not responding to the Taliban on the fly.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 11:45:53 am »
Bogeseyes carrying water again.  SaladTosser
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 11:47:37 am »
45 never agreed to pull air support or intelligence. His deal with the Taliban was conditional. The Taliban broke those conditions under 46. 46 is the president and bears responsibility for not responding to the Taliban on the fly.

As Biden said yesterday, what's the point of propping up a military that won't fight?

They let the Taliban take city after city without any resistance.

This whole thing is Vietnam 2: Electric Bugaboo.
what?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 11:49:46 am »
As Biden said yesterday, what's the point of propping up a military that won't fight?

Look El Padre Del Boghito, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2021, 11:59:12 am »

Sorry but you just don't leave people who have helped you and worked with you for the past 20 years to whatever fate the Taliban has in store for you. Also, we have given the Taliban free advertising in recruiting future jihadists. Generations of Aghanis will never forget. "Look what America did, they made you promises and just left you in the dust. Why not join us"? This debacle will bite us in the ass 100 fold.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2021, 11:59:43 am »

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2021, 12:08:36 pm »
Sorry but you just don't leave people who have helped you and worked with you for the past 20 years to whatever fate the Taliban has in store for you. Also, we have given the Taliban free advertising in recruiting future jihadists. Generations of Aghanis will never forget. "Look what America did, they made you promises and just left you in the dust. Why not join us"? This debacle will bite us in the ass 100 fold.

Americans leaving was in the works for over a year.

Whatever government the US helped Afghanistan create over the past 20 years, was corrupt AF. And had no interest in repelling the Taliban without the US doing the real sacrificing.

And regarding the allies that are clinging to planes trying to get out. A lot of that is due Red Tape.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/triangle-sandhills/news/2021/08/16/red-tape-ensnares-afghans-desperate-to-escape-taliban
what?

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 12:09:17 pm »
Just sayin' tho
what?

Moodell

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2021, 12:15:19 pm »
Americans leaving was in the works for over a year.

Whatever government the US helped Afghanistan create over the past 20 years, was corrupt AF. And had no interest in repelling the Taliban without the US doing the real sacrificing.

And regarding the allies that are clinging to planes trying to get out. A lot of that is due Red Tape.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/triangle-sandhills/news/2021/08/16/red-tape-ensnares-afghans-desperate-to-escape-taliban
Boges. I get what you are saying but as the leader of the free world, you have to be able react to events happening on the ground at a moment's notice. Tough to do when the leader is sleeping in a hammock somewhere at Camp David. Biden should know this better than anyone, especially after what happened with Benghazi. This is Benghazi times 1,000,000. Complete ineptitude, there is no way to argue that. Shit, Trudeau would have had a stronger response.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2021, 01:40:38 pm »
The Talibiden Admenstruation. :koolaid

goldenglamourboy6830

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2021, 01:55:14 pm »
The Trumputin administration .