About fvcking Time.

Author Topic: About fvcking Time.  (Read 581 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
About fvcking Time.
« on: August 20, 2021, 12:28:51 pm »
First day that USA gets 1,000,000 + vaccinations.

Thanks, hillbillies.  It didn't take TOO long to figure it out.   :uhh
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
Re: About fvcking Time.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 12:40:26 pm »
First day that USA gets 1,000,000 + vaccinations.

Thanks, hillbillies.  It didn't take TOO long to figure it out.   :uhh
I got vaxxed months ago so I wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore. Now I'm being told to wear a mask in various cities, counties and businsesses regardless of whether or not I'm fully vaccinated. So what was the fvcking point of getting those shots in the first place?
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 12:48:08 pm »
320 million to go.  :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 02:12:58 pm »
I got vaxxed months ago so I wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore. Now I'm being told to wear a mask in various cities, counties and businsesses regardless of whether or not I'm fully vaccinated. So what was the fvcking point of getting those shots in the first place?

Not everyone is vaccinated, or you wouldn't have to.  Easy stuff.
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 02:19:16 pm »

Two for one.   CONTRADITORY PREMISE-FALSE EQUIVALENCE. 

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 02:26:59 pm »
False. What the government and the CDC originally sold to the American people was that if you got vaccinated, it nullified the necessity to wear a mask. Classic case of bait and switch.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 02:36:00 pm »
False. What the government and the CDC originally sold to the American people was that if you got vaccinated, it nullified the necessity to wear a mask. Classic case of bait and switch.

Classic changing your position based on new studies and evidence that were not available when the original recommendation was made.    Now they know that even if you are vaccinated, you can still carry the virus and spread it. 

Masks don't help you avoid the virus.  They help you not spread the virus.   This is really pretty simple stuff.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
You are fat, bald, stupid, an alcoholic, a pathological liar (Panama, anyone?!?) and functionally retarded.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 02:40:24 pm »
Who gives a fvck if I carry the virus around and spread it?

It is your responsibility to protect yourself.  If you choose not to get vaxxed and catch a bad case of COVID and die, that is on you.

If you have been vaccinated you should not have to wear a mask under any circumstances.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 02:41:53 pm »
wait.  you mean we wouldn't just blindly do what the government says regardless of the personal situation? 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 02:56:10 pm »
Two for one.   CONTRADITORY PREMISE-FALSE EQUIVALENCE.

Yeah yeah.  We know.  The guy who can’t wrap his head around Fox News is brilliant at discovering errors in logic.  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 02:57:12 pm »
Classic changing your position based on new studies and evidence that were not available when the original recommendation was made.   

Ah yes, the old favorite line of the Left:  "Well, we changed our 'facts' the moment that new information came in. Oops. Sorry"

Listen to the scientists and experts, you guys.  The same scientists and experts who in the 80s and 90s told you to eat a bunch of carbohydrates.  "Oops. New information became available.  I guess 'facts' aren't always facts. Oopsies."

It makes sense now how libtards have been pushing in the classroom this whole thing about not fussing over irrefutable, unchangeable, sticky hard facts such as 2+2=4.   Instead they've got kids asking them to describe HOW THEY FEEL about 2+2, and it's okay to say that it's 5 one day and that it's 3 the other day, and 4 the other day, because Hey, new information became available and 2+2=5 is what I was feeling that day based on the information that was available, but new information became available now but that doesnt change the "fact" that 2+2 did equal 5 at that time, and those who were saying otherwise back then are just "haters" and "anti-mathhers" who should be censored -they don't get to tell us I TOLD YOU SO, because we Leftards are never wrong, we just double and triple and quadruple down on things.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2021, 02:57:32 pm »

It is your responsibility to protect yourself.  If you choose not to get vaxxed and catch a bad case of COVID and die, that is on you.

If you have been vaccinated you should not have to wear a mask under any circumstances.

Yeah?  You cool with dead kids now??

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 02:59:14 pm »
Ah yes, the old favorite line of the Left:  "Well, we changed our 'facts' the moment that new information came in. Oops. Sorry"

Listen to the scientists and experts, you guys.  The same scientists and experts who in the 80s and 90s told you to eat a bunch of carbohydrates.  "Oops. New information became available.  I guess 'facts' aren't always facts. Oopsies."

It makes sense now how libtards have been pushing in the classroom this whole thing about not fussing over irrefutable, unchangeable, sticky hard facts such as 2+2=4.   Instead they've got kids asking them to describe HOW THEY FEEL about 2+2, and it's okay to say that it's 5 one day and that it's 3 the other day, and 4 the other day, because Hey, new information became available and 2+2=5 is what I was feeling that day based on the information that was available, but new information became available now but that doesnt change the "fact" that 2+2 did equal 5 at that time, and those who were saying otherwise back then are just "haters" and "anti-mathhers" who should be censored -they don't get to tell us I TOLD YOU SO, because we Leftards are never wrong, we just double and triple and quadruple down on things.

You know, if you had a ten year old mix some sentences into your tripe I’d probably take the time to read it, mongoloid. :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 03:12:34 pm »
Yeah?  You cool with dead kids now??

Kids don't die from covid you stupid fvckhead
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 03:13:17 pm »

Too easy. Racked.  :koolaid