Attention, J-POS. - Page 2

Author Topic: Attention, J-POS.  (Read 468 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Attention, J-POS.
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 12:18:56 pm »
You are not the arbiter of what is and what is not a stupid argument.

In any event Pretending to not understand an argument,  and defaulting to your wheel of shitteh is typical of you and pretty stupid.

Of if  you actually did NOT understand the argument, and are defaulting to your wheel of shitteh is :lol and also pretty stupid.

It takes a neutral "arbiter" to decide that thinking chemicals in the water turn frogs gay.  :lol

You're a trip, Benedictudo.  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 12:26:57 pm »
It takes a neutral "arbiter" to decide that thinking chemicals in the water turn frogs gay.  :lol

You're a trip, Benedictudo.  :lol

I'm pretty sure the answer here would be evidence either way.     

Barring that its just a theory you are calling stupid without thinking?   :lol Do you ever do that?

If you say:  "Alex Jones just thinks this because he's a stupid white guy?"

You also say:  "Black people in Alabama are just refusing to get vaccinated because they are Dumb Soufdum __________?"

:lol Like Black people in Alabama have no historical experience or evidence to think that way about Democrat mandated injections?

:lol Fill in the Blank Snake.   We know already know how you talk. 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 12:27:29 pm »
I'm pretty sure the answer here would be evidence either way.     

Barring that its just a theory you are calling stupid without thinking?   :lol Do you ever do that?

If you say:  "Alex Jones just thinks this because he's a stupid white guy?"

You also say:  "Black people in Alabama are just refusing to get vaccinated because they are Dumb Soufdum __________?"

:lol Like Black people in Alabama have no historical experience or evidence to think that way about Democrat mandated injections?

:lol Fill in the Blank Snake.   We know already know how you talk.

Salesmen and personal trainers acting like they understand politics. :lol :lol :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol