Did you see the hillbillies in Alabama booing Trump when he told them...

Author Topic: Did you see the hillbillies in Alabama booing Trump when he told them...  (Read 365 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
...to get vaccinated? You ignorant Republicans are a menace.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
The percentage of unvaccinated blacks is the lowest in the country by far.

Obviously due to Snake's education and personal prejudice and racism he's secretly happy about that.   Either that or his education of southern demographics comes from Dukes of Hazzard.

What is very interesting about this:

Since obviously voterID laws are racist.    I'm sure teh libtard will figure out a way to reconcile this with vaccine passports/requirements? 

I mean, as a racist segregationist..  what are your thoughts on that?

The idea that you people switched parties is :lol
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
The percentage of unvaccinated blacks is the lowest in the country by far.

Obviously due to Snake's education and personal prejudice and racism he's secretly happy about that.   Either that or his education of southern demographics comes from Dukes of Hazzard.

What is very interesting about this:

Since obviously voterID laws are racist.    I'm sure teh libtard will figure out a way to reconcile this with vaccine passports/requirements? 

I mean, as a racist segregationist..  what are your thoughts on that?

The idea that you people switched parties is :lol

No it isn't - right wing media is trying to argue that but its not true.  Turn it off, dipshit.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
I've read that article.   It takes advantage of libtards low understanding of statistics. 

Your understanding of statistics is :lol

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
I've read that article.   It takes advantage of libtards low understanding of statistics. 

Your understanding of statistics is :lol

2:1 odds. :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
:lol    Exactly.   You are doing just about the exact same thing AGAIN with the statistics you found on this wepsite. 

:lol dummy.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
:lol    Exactly.   You are doing just about the exact same thing AGAIN with the statistics you found on this wepsite. 

:lol dummy.

A guy who watches Cucker calling anyone a dummy is :lol.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
:lol libtard 'science' articles slipping facts past you by taking advantage of your lack of scientific facts.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
:lol I should apologize to you for giving you shit for not backing up your arguments.

I knew damn well you don't understand statistics and your reading comprehension is low.  Plus you are "TLDR Durrr"

"While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

This is how libtard media spins things.   Especially for low IQ people who don't read past the first sentence.   The second phrase in the sentence confused you so you just ignored it.   The libtard media knows this too.

9%  of the black population has gotten at least 1 shot.

59% of the white population have gotten at least 1 shot.

See there are more white people in the US.  So there will be a larger percentage in the total of unvaccinated.

There are more white people on foodstamps too.   But as a percentage of total population it's much lower than black people.

You should stop pretending to care about black people.   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 06:32:04 pm by testudo »

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Did you see the hillbillies in Alabama booing Trump when he told them...
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 07:03:28 pm »

The hilarity is when Snakeeyes is so condecending, while by being completely wrong.
:lol
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2021, 11:52:33 am »
The hilarity is when Snakeeyes is so condecending, while by being completely wrong.
:lol

It's not so much being 'wrong' as much as it is intentional ignorance of every single factor involved.   It's ignorance based on his own bigotry and segregationist views.

:lol he doesn't  understand statistics
:lol  he doesn't understand demographics
:lol  he doesn't understand the politics
:lol  he doesn't understand the science

When you think like a bigot you can disregard all that.

It's classic liberalism.   You start with an ethnic bias.   And you blather accordingly.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 12:12:31 pm by testudo »

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2021, 12:16:47 pm »

:lol Snake Veiling his Racism under a pretended hatred for a certain type of white person.

:lol Liberals don't have the courage to use the N-word anymore so they go after the only group where they've judged socially acceptable to have bias towards.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2021, 12:33:47 pm »
You losers should know the vaccine doesn't work and if the liberals and the communists didn't create the virus in gina we wouldn't be having this discussion.   :blush
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 12:51:41 pm »
Did you see them boo Trump when he said to get vaccinated?

Which should tell you that we don't take marching orders from Trump, you stupid idiot, contrary to what is claimed by libtard sheep like you and libtard media.  "hurrr durrr yOu haVe no eVidens of thE eLectioN havinG beeN frauDuLent buT youRe jusT repEEting whAt youR oRAnGe mesSiaH teLLs yoU durrr hurrrr"   

Unlike you Obama-worshipping fvckstains, we don't have messiahs. We think for ourselves and come to our own conclusions.

What you fvcking idiots are incapable of comprehending is that we think Trump is dumb in many ways, I mean he's Donald fkn Trump for gods sake, but that should tell you what fvcking incompetent corrupt virtue-signaling dumbshit losers your idiots like Biden and Obama and Hillary and Pelosi and Schumer and AOC and Omar and Trudeau are:   Even a guy like Donald Trump is 10 times a better option than those libtard scum.

"While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

Holy shit, I mean it's RIGHT THERE, right at the start of the article that this imbecile himself linked to show that "StRaight whiTe meN aRe noT geTting the VAcksine durrr hurrr".   What a stupid fvcking imbecile and loser he is.  No wonder he is the perennial Tard Of The Year winner.  No wonder "his kids" at school all laugh at him when he's not looking.  No wonder he has 31k stucknut posts and only 100 racks.
Now you know why I stopped even responding to the tard, he has wasted enough of my time.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston