When Bill Maher realized he's a USEFUL IDIOT

Author Topic: When Bill Maher realized he's a USEFUL IDIOT  (Read 250 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
When Bill Maher realized he's a USEFUL IDIOT
« on: August 23, 2021, 01:02:57 pm »
I love how lately Bill Maher has been doing monologues against libtard shit like "cancel culture" or whatever they call it, and those of us with a fully functioning brain can only sit back and say "Hey useful idiot moron, people like YOU were the ones who helped bring about this reality".   And now they want to walk it back because they think libtards are going too far.  USEFUL IDIOTS, the lot of them.   Which is not at all a new term, that term goes back to at least the Russian Bolshevik revolution of the early 20th century.  That's why it's good to know history, kids, instead of wasting your time on stupid shit.

Here in this video you can practically see Maher's soul leaving his body at the start of the clip when he makes a sarcastic comment about the Olympics, and his audience of braindead libtards cheers like he was serious (reminiscent of that pathetic Stephen Colbert clip where he talks about how Trump was gonna fire the FBI chief Comey and his audience of imbeciles cheers hysterically and Colbert is like "No, no, you guys, we're back to liking Comey now, this is bad, Orange Man bad, Comey good")....You can see Maher get flustered by it for a few seconds as he tries to go back to reading his script, all the while the reality starts to sink into his head that after decades of dedicating his life to this, his audience still remains a collection of retarded normie imbeciles.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: When Bill Maher realized he's a USEFUL IDIOT
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 01:25:40 pm »
I mean it's classic libtard.      When they are being a useful idiot they don't realize it until the mob turns on them.    Bill Mahr probably thought they weren't talking about HIM.   He probably thought they meant "Those Hillbillies Over There." 

Now Bill Mahr has to think about all the tweets he ever sent,  all the standup shows he gave,  anywhere he was politically incorrect ANYWHERE in his career and realize he's not immune.  The next scalp could be his.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 01:38:27 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 03:18:17 pm »

Now Bill Mahr has to think about all the tweets he ever sent,  all the standup shows he gave,  anywhere he was politically incorrect ANYWHERE in his career and realize he's not immune.  The next scalp could be his.

Here's a question: Who are the cancel culture superiors? Like they have lived such a pious life they have never said one offensive word, and have never done a negative deed in their life.
Yeah right. We know behind doors they are worse than a preachers daughter.
The  people who claim some moral superiority are usually the worst hypocrites themselves.
fvck all this censorship PC nonsense.

You are right Testudo on several levels.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 03:36:14 pm »
The useful idiots think THEY are the cancel culture superiors.   They think by agreeing with the cancel culture it immunizes themselves against it.

Bill Maher and some others.   (David Chapelle. . comes to mind)   Have come to realize this is not the case. 

They will eat their own.     

For Example:   When Snake calls people "Hillbillies" or comments on White Privilege.   He's so jaded with self-importance and arrogance he doesn't stop to consider the possibility he might be considered a Hillbilly or worse by the same people he thinks he's on par with.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 03:56:19 pm »
Anybody that runs a business like NBC or Coke that caters to the libtards is leaving 1/2 the money on the table. Business needs to stay out of politics.  SaladTosser
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 04:51:59 pm »
Anybody that runs a business like NBC or Coke that caters to the libtards is leaving 1/2 the money on the table. Business needs to stay out of politics.  SaladTosser

I won't buy Gillette or Coke products. Or Starbucks. fvck them.
Find an alternative, and there are plenty to support instead, if you look.
You vote with your dollar in the end. Not thru Dominion machines.
 :-\
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 04:55:46 pm by J - Dog »

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 06:38:35 pm »
I won't buy Gillette or Coke products. Or Starbucks. fvck them.
Find an alternative, and there are plenty to support instead, if you look.
You vote with your dollar in the end. Not thru Dominion machines.
 :-\

This sounds exactly like the cancel culture you despise.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2021, 06:50:46 pm »

Im not advocating for doxxing and ruining peoples lives like cancel culture does.
 I'm saying you need to NOT spend your money at Coca Cola, Gillet (Procter gamble) or Starbucks. There are way better small coffee places you could spend those same dollars and plenty of other razors to buy.
 As usual Dog... You do nothing

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2021, 06:58:16 pm »

It's symbiotic.   Companies get all scart and extorted by the libtards threatening them with sit-ins and protests and burning down their businesses.    So they act all woke and throw out a few tokens at the expense of everyone else.

I think the reason for boycotts is mostly about a desire for these companies to have a set of ballz.

I won't bank with some financial companies because they are being all woke about the 2nd amendment and refusing access to capital to firearms companies.   Which works out because some financial companies aren't like that and are booming.

I like coca-cola as a product so I don't.    But there are some people that just switched to Pepsi and that has boomeranged on coke.

Choosing to boycott a product is a  helluva lot different than extorting a company into going full-fake-negro just because BLM threatens to throw a march outside their cooperate office.   

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2021, 07:02:34 pm »
A bank refuses to provide capital to an industry it disagrees with is no different that an individual refusing to give money to a company it disagrees with, just a different scale is all.   The bank is just voting with dollars.

I have the right to refuse to frequent any business I choose.  You call it cancel culture when you disagree with it, you call it "voting with your dollars" if you support the cause.

The hypocrisy on full display again.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2021, 07:18:45 pm »
Nah.   A bank is a public company.     So is Coke and Gillette for that matter.

They have an obligation to their shareholders and customers.    If they don't meet the obligation,  then it's fine to be oot.   Just the free market.

A company that allows itself to be extorted by Antifa are not acting in the shareholders or customers interest.   Extortion is not a free market principle.    Libtards are not free market folks.

For example,  that fat idiot michael moore isn't a walmart shareholder or customer-- but he got together with a bunch of columbine massacre drones and used his production company to  bully walmart into taking ammunition off the store shelves.  (Didn't last,  obviously.  Because it wasn't in the interest of shareholders or customers.)   

That is cancel culture.    It's not the same thing.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2021, 11:49:56 pm »
Dave Rubin scorches Maher and Sam Harris for being USEFUL IDIOTS who are just now waking up to stuff that we have been saying for over 5 years.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston