AEW All Out...sucks no one debuted....well except...

Author Topic: AEW All Out...sucks no one debuted....well except...  (Read 144 times)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
AEW All Out...sucks no one debuted....well except...
« on: September 05, 2021, 11:37:43 pm »
Bryan Danielson

Adam Cole (BAYBAY)

and Ruby Soho

Holy fvck what a show
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
Re: AEW All Out...sucks no one debuted....well except...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 12:53:02 am »
This was pretty damn good. I’m not a “console wars” person (AEW vs WWE a la Playstation vs Xbox or insert rivalry here), but I am sure WWE is not happy. I think this is just good for professional wrestling in general. Some old factions reforming (Bullet Club), sure, but there’s gonna be a lot of interesting matches with this influx of talent. And it creates a vacuum in WWE if they can get their heads out of their asses and build some new stars. Now  it seems finally for me at least the tables have definitely turned.

Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: AEW All Out...sucks no one debuted....well except...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 11:19:25 am »
This is gay af  -what the hell is the deal with modern wrestling?   There used to be great characters with great names like The Iron Sheik, Sgt Slaughter, The Undertaker, The Ultimate Warrior, Earthquake, The Million Dollar Man, etc.   Now they just have these normal basic names like Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson and Steve Edwards.  It's gay as fvck to hear the announcer go "Oh my god! Look who it is! It's Seth Fitzpatrick! It's Seth Fitzpatrick!  And with him are Pete Garcia and Steve Henderson!!"    And out comes a plain looking guy in a white t-shirt like in this video, or that other jackass in gay looking Air Jordans doing a Shawn Michaels impersonation  -by the way, that Shawn Michaels head kick that he supposedly did barely tapped the guy on the shoulder. Plus that guy is a small little guy who probably barely cracks 200lbs if that, same thing with skinny ass little CM Punk  -WTF, back in the day these guys were 320 lb behemoths.

This shit is gay af guys  :-\
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston