Friday's show

Author Topic: Friday's show  (Read 840 times)

Minotte060510

• -Member-
Friday's show
« on: September 18, 2021, 08:26:22 pm »
Any idea why Friday's show is not available on the Jim Rome website?

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Friday's show
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 08:34:17 pm »
Rome was out, Bill Reiter was the guest host.
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

Minotte060510

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 09:48:02 am »
Ah, thx Steve

kj_kcj

• KJ
  • -Member-
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 05:25:04 pm »
Where is Rome? Not on the show on Friday, AND not on The NFL Today on CBS today. He was pumped up for that all week. Is he ok? Where is he????

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 05:26:02 pm »
Maybe he got the 'VID or some other family emergency

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 11:21:16 am »
Maybe he got the 'VID or some other family emergency

Ding ding.  SOMEBDOY on the xr4ti got it.  Which is very odd, since they all got that wonderful Covid vaccine and double vaccine and doublegood extra special booster which is full of scientific sciency science.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

warren

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2021, 12:33:22 pm »

Ding ding.  SOMEBDOY on the xr4ti got it.  Which is very odd, since they all got that wonderful Covid vaccine and double vaccine and doublegood extra special booster which is full of scientific sciency science.

Oh, so you're anti-vax. Cool man. You must be smarter than all of the doctors and scientists!

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 12:53:28 pm »
Oh, so you're anti-vax. Cool man. You must be smarter than all of the doctors and scientists!

:lol  fvcking tard
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2021, 03:26:19 pm »

have you heard his calls?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2021, 05:45:38 pm »
I love these basic tards who talk about "doctors and scientists" like they're these mythical beings who exist in some magic land, far removed from the abilities of mere normal humans.  They work in these mystical "doctors and scientists" towers far away, and they went to the special doctors & scientists school where they learned to become scientists.  Scientist in what, you ask?  I don't know, just, ya know, science.   I wish I would have ever met a doctor or scientist, but I don't know anybody who is, I don't have any friends or family members who are doctors & scientists.  My old buddy Pete Lopez, though, old pal of mine from grade school, he told me that he used to work with a guy who in college was friends with a guy who became a doctor and/or scientist, that must've been so exciting.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2021, 07:47:19 pm »
Is Pete Lopez vaccinated?

warren

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 09:19:19 pm »
I love these basic tards who talk about "doctors and scientists" like they're these mythical beings who exist in some magic land, far removed from the abilities of mere normal humans.  They work in these mystical "doctors and scientists" towers far away, and they went to the special doctors & scientists school where they learned to become scientists.  Scientist in what, you ask?  I don't know, just, ya know, science.   I wish I would have ever met a doctor or scientist, but I don't know anybody who is, I don't have any friends or family members who are doctors & scientists.  My old buddy Pete Lopez, though, old pal of mine from grade school, he told me that he used to work with a guy who in college was friends with a guy who became a doctor and/or scientist, that must've been so exciting.

News flash, Walter Chronkite. Doctors and scientists do go to special schools.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2021, 10:05:54 pm »
News flash, Walter Chronkite. Doctors and scientists do go to special schools.

You are supposed to question the science. You should be skeptical until it becomes as clear as 1+2 =3.
You don't, as a rational critical thinker, blindly accept what Dr. Fauci says. Look into that POS with what he did with AZT drugs in the 80's.
Read the FOIA report that shows Fauci/Obama funded gain of function research lab in Wuhan.
Look for suppressed media reports of all the side effects that have happened, including thousands of deaths.
Go back and rewatch interviews, on record, of politicians such as Biden and Harris saying they wouldn't take the "vax" because Trump was behind its accelerated development.
But now its the greatest thing, and mandate it. Complete lying flip-flop.

The Mass Psychosis by most of the media that is being exacerbated on the American public. Using Fear as the ultimate social conditioning tool.

Its NOT a vaccine, where normally it takes 10 years of clinical trials before its made available. Its an mRNA gene therapy drug.
And people who take it, are still getting sick.
The suppression of other treatments, like Ivermectin. Natural immunity. Remember how Joe Rogan went off script, and healed himself, and the media went Nutz.
They want you to die if you don't fall in lock-step, but then through the other side of their fvcking mouths say "We really care, its all about your health , and protecting your blah, blah, blah.."

You have NO idea what the longer term consequences are.
All the lab animal studies killed the mice and rats after a few months. Thats 2-4 years in Human.
 Be very fvcking skeptical of the bullshit media and government forcing this narrative.
Take it if you are at high riisk. Take it if it makes you feel superior on social media.
But STFU about "believe the science" and NOT post any science.. Just Believe you can Fly too. Across the Sky. 

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2021, 12:26:42 pm »
I wonder which one tested positive? Obviously wasn't Little Alvie, the sound drops are still there. Couldn't have been Flight Deck as he works remotely.

That leaves Ike and Choc.  :-\

There is a new Voice Guy introducing the show however....
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
Never argue with a Fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2021, 01:16:07 pm »
they're not showing the crew on tv, but the drops seem off, like it could be ritt on the board.

or maybe they're rolling with a crew of fill-ins and the entire xr4ti is in quarantine