2021-22 Real Power Rankings

Author Topic: 2021-22 Real Power Rankings  (Read 732 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
2021-22 Real Power Rankings
« on: September 21, 2021, 02:38:43 pm »
You've waited with baited breath so without further ado....

Bottom 5:

5. Falcons - The Falcons are a mess on both sides of the ball. No Julio Jones for Matt Ryan to throw to and no defense to speak of. Arthur Blank can't "build" a worse team.

4. Vikings - Kind of a surprise given that offensively that are as good as anyone in the league but, that defense is looking cringeworthy.

3. J.E.T.S. Jets - I think the Jets will be occupying a spot in the Bottom 5 for quite some time. They jettisoned Darnold to the PanTards and his buddy Robbie Anderson followed along. This left Zach Wilson with not much to work with.

4. Motor City Kitties - They were leading the Packers and playing well but, then Aaron Rodgers did some Aaron Rodgers things and that was that. Jared Goff looked good but, as his m.o. he couldn't hold on to the ball. They may be better than what we think. We'll see if Coach Campbell can "drive" them in the right direction.

1. Jageewars - This is a going to be a long season down on the St. Johns River. Trevor Lawrence is a rookie and he's playing like one. The lines on both sides of the ball are just bad. Per my sources ( :uhh) there are already rumblings about the players being rubbed the wrong way by Coach Myers.

Also receiving votes:
G-Men
Packers

Top 5:

5. PanTards - WTF!!! Yes the PanTards are #5. Sam Darnold & Robbie Anderson went south are becoming a problem. The defense is absolutely lights out.

4. Raiiiiiddddddeeerrrsssssss - Finally!!! They have a competent defense. Gus Bradley is the MVP. I'm expecting them to "gamble" a little more on offense giving the injuries.

3. 49ers - Injuries continue to pile up for a really good 9ers team. They are a resilient team and when they are at least 85-90% healthy look the hell out.

2a. Cardinals - What they did to the Titans in week 1 was not expected. That defense looks so good.
2b. Rams - The Rams are looking good. Going on the road to beat the Colts was no small feat. Stafford has settled in nicely in that offense.

1. Bucaneers - No surprise here. Brady is having fun and he's bringing his team along for the ride.

Also receiving votes:
Browns
Chefs
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 02:41:51 pm by wireman »
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
Re: 2021-22 Real Power Rankings
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 02:48:48 pm »
  referee1 It's "bated breath" and not "baited breath"

Hard for me to consider the Vegas Raiders in the top 5

Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 02:57:04 pm »
This threade, while entertaining, should not be started until after week 4 or 5.

:lol Arriving at your Top 5 by saying "Who's 2-0 and not named Denver?"

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 03:15:21 pm »
This threade, while entertaining, should not be started until after week 4 or 5.

:lol Arriving at your Top 5 by saying "Who's 2-0 and not named Denver?"
yeah i was going to start after week r but, ya'll were waiting w/"baited" breath
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 03:32:56 pm »
yeah i was going to start after week r but, ya'll were waiting w/"baited" breath

:lol @ baited breath.    That is in quotation my guess is that is EES or WPG-esque.

The commentary and tone is professional.  I pwe racks for this and the other. 

Where is a lock on next week pique?    a 10 pointer i can put 16 on and catch the nfl pearll.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Stab

• Genetic Lottery Winner/Life Coach/Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 04:42:45 pm »
Sometimes, I have 'bait breath' to go with my butter teeth.

/s/ John in Syracuse

Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I don't know shit about fukc.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 04:56:34 pm »
Masterbated breath is something jucodog could get into.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Stab

• Genetic Lottery Winner/Life Coach/Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2021, 05:42:31 pm »
:lol wireman is only 13rd pacle. Why should any of us listen to him?

Rocket, can we get a newsletter?
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I don't know shit about fukc.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 09:26:28 pm »

That's fair enough.

:koolaid
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 11:21:52 am »
Week 6 is in the books; lets get crackin'

Bottom 5:

5. Redskins (f' that WFT bullshit:- The defense was supposed to be the strongest link in the chain this year however, its proven to be the weakest. Taylor Heinicke is not the long term solution @ qb.

4. Texans - A few short years ago this team was loaded: JJ Watt, Jadeveon Clowney, DeAndre Hopkins and of course ...Thanks Bill O'Brien /s/Texans fans.

3a.Fins - They lost to the Jaguars... :lol

3b Jags. - What a great week for Urban Meyer. John Gruden's email took the spotlight off of his questionable handoff from that young lady in the restaurant & the Jags won.

2.New York - Both the J.E.T.S. JETS & the G-Men are mess. The Giants more so than the Jets because of their GM Dave Gettleman.

1b Motor City Kitties - Motown can't catch a break and it looks as if Sean McVeigh and the Rams knew what they were doing when they traded Goff for Stafford.

1a. NFL - Without writing my version of "War & Peace" I'll keep it short & sweet:Fvk you Roger Goodell /s/Raider Fans

Other receiving votes:

Browns - I don't think you can win the SB during the offseason...
Donks - Easy to be 3-0 when you play the Giants, Jags & J.E.T.S. JETS  :lol

Top 5:

5. Packers - "I own you" Aaron Rogers.  :lol

4. Cowboys - Dak had a slight limp after that thriller vs the Pats. That defense looks so much better. Trayvon Diggs just picked off another pass...

3.Ravens - Lamar Jackson is a bad man. The defense in spite of the injuries continues to play well.

2b.Rams - Nothing to see here; just a team that made a change @ qb during the offseason.

2a. Bucs - They are just humming along w/out a care in the world.

1. Cardinals - Cardinal fans (do they exist?) raise your hands! They are playing lights out and what they did to the Cleveland Mayfields was downright disrespectful; not a way to treat someone who invites you into your home.

Others receiving votes:

Titans - King Henry is a defenders worse nightmare. Do you try and tackle him or just let him run by....

Bills - Just when we started to believe.

Bengals - What the hell?

Chargers - Time to come back down to earth.

Raiders - Fvk you Roger Goodell.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 07:55:28 pm »
I like the cards
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.