For the retards who think its cool to kill cops for protecting our Capitol. - Page 3

Author Topic: For the retards who think its cool to kill cops for protecting our Capitol.  (Read 476 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: For the retards who think its cool to kill cops for protecting our Capitol.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2021, 07:04:09 pm »
If black women would like an abortion, that is their choice - not some old white boomer.

Libtard "logic" from the debate coach.   I mean, yeah, sure, where abortion is legal, I guess it is their choice.  But if they're living in Tejas, I guess it's not their choice anymore, is it?

The larger point is that nowhere else in society do we really apply this logic, because IT ISN'T LOGIC.   Basically it all goes back to whether you think you're killing a developing child when you perform an abortion, especially after, say, 16 weeks.    If you do, then it's not about "let the woman choose for herself and not have men make laws about it durrr hurrrr".  Yeah, that's not how society nor crime enforcement works, libtard.

THINK OF APPLYING LIBTARD LOGIC TO OTHER THINGS THAT ARE CRIMINALIZED IN SOCIETY:
-"durr hurr You are a man. Have you ever been pregnant? No? Then you can't have a say on whether a woman should be allowed to abort or not durrr"

-"durrr hurrr Have you ever had a dying parent living in your house? No?  Then you can't have a say on whether that person should be allowed to just smother their dying parent with a pillow and be done with that burden hurrrr"

-"durrr hurr Have you ever been very poor?  No?  Then you can't have a say on whether a poor person should be allowed to just steal things from Walmart durrrrppp"

-"durrr hurr Have you ever been a Messican? No? Then you can't have a say on whether
a person should be allowed to cross illegally into the USA from Mexico hurrrppp"

LIBTARDS ARE PUKE.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2021, 07:14:32 pm »
I'd say it's been an extremely successful evening to cause Melty Mcsorelyeyes to ignore all of us. ;:lol :bananbang

That's fvcking tremendous   :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2021, 07:16:01 pm »

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

:lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2021, 07:18:28 pm »
  :lol :bananbang PURE UNADULTERATED WHOLESOME PWNAGE  :bananbang  :lol
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2021, 08:00:57 pm »
"Cops were killed at the Capitol" - FakeNewseyes

And he calls OTHER people stupid & misinformed.

Imagine in the Year 2021, after so many instances of the Matrix getting exposed for its nonstop mass-disseminated lies, being a grown ass man in the Year 2021 who still resides blissfully in Bluepilledville.

What a normie fvcktard.  Useful idiocy personified.

"coPs weRe kiLLed at thE caPitoL, I saW it On sTeve coLberT's show durrr hurrr One oF theM waS cruShed to DeatH wiTh an eXtinguiSher unDer Trump's diRect inStrucTions"

""Cops were killed at the Capitol" - FakeNewseyes"
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/third-d-c-officer-who-responded-capitol-riot-dies-suicide-n1275740

i guess this is better, right vic?

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2021, 08:27:56 pm »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/third-d-c-officer-who-responded-capitol-riot-dies-suicide-n1275740

f

Like he'll believe anything RW propaganda doesn't feed him.  He's gone, Frank.
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2021, 06:53:12 am »
4 suicides  referee1

So.....they killed themselves..
 :uhh

Like Vince Foster referee1

Explain the actual mechanism on how a "alleged suicidal" cop was killed by a bumbling farmer from Arkansas.

Daesh F and Daesh S stumbling around trying to understand the complex world around them. :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2021, 07:51:47 am »

f

Suicide.   Were these cops involved with the cop that shot into the crowd and killed the pretty girl because he was scared? 

Suicide?   Last I heard involves some kind of mental problem.   Not a result of being involved in some Riot.

Maybe you libtards should have got them counseling instead of turning your attack over to Americans pissed off at their government.

You can't be serious about this.   Really?   Clutching your pearls when a right wing mob does something and WRINGING your hands to find ways to attack the them after 3 straight summers of rioting in major citiies and ALL your DEFUND DA PO-PO chants.. 

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2021, 09:24:27 am »
You're an abject pussy

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2021, 10:23:19 am »
Unlike you guys, I didn't even bother replying to that retard Frank, and I probably won't be doing much of it in the future.  The fvcktard linked an article about 4 cops suiciding themselves even MONTHS after January 6 as some kind of proof that cops were killed at the Capitol.  Plus it's from NBC :lol, and if u scroll to the bottom, one of the writers of that piece is a guy who specifies that "his pronouns" are he/him.  Of course.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2021, 11:46:28 am »
:lol @ Daesh S and Daesh F 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
You are ignoring this user.  Show me the post.

:lol

handsomecoverboybrady

"BLM thug," VicNoBrain? Hey,kkkrakkker,when's your birthday so I can mail you a white sheet and hood ? (By the way,are you actually Jon "ChucKKKy Gruden?)Typical entitled white dumba**,turning crypto-Fascist traitors into heroes. I'll bet were you alive and in Money,Miss.,Aug.28,1955,you'd have cheered 14-year-old Emmett Till's lynching . (Incidentally,the old c**t who lied and said Till leered at her is still alive,unfortunately .)

handsomecoverboybrady

Hey,Mooddell,this is how "racist" is correctly spelled . (Another example of America's sh**ty educational system which turns out millions of borderline retards,95% of them right-wing-nuts.)

handsomecoverboybrady

Snakeyes,please,VicNoBrain and his ilk are brainwashed Trumptards, on the level of those Kool Aid drinkers in Guyana Nov.2,1978