Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2021-22

Author Topic: Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2021-22  (Read 555 times)

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • Mod
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2021-22
« on: October 04, 2021, 12:43:06 pm »
That time of year again. :drink

The league has auto-renewed (8-team league) and everyone is back in from last season except for Joe at this point. I do have the option of making it a 10-team league if others want in, or creating a brand new league with 8 Nutters since 1 or 2 of the owners from last year aren't Nutters and may not have been active. There is also the option of using Fantrax which has many more options than Yahoo for league settings, including things like divisions, bigger rosters, more category options, 2-week playoff rounds, etc., thus adding more strategy to the league. The plan at this point is to have the draft in the usual 3pm on the Saturday before the season slot this Saturday. If you're not already in and interested in joining, let me know.
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2021-22
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 12:45:23 pm »
THanks for popping by Jeffe.     

Please update when you have some funking informatino.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Jeff in MD

• Mod
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 12:37:53 pm »
League is set and draft is at 4pm eastern today.  :drink
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 01:11:13 pm »
Good luck boys. If anyone drops out next year I would probably be interested Yeff :koolaid
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 01:12:59 pm »
Good luck boys. If anyone drops out next year I would probably be interested Yeff :koolaid

I am at a debate tournament today, and haven't followed my team in forever - take my spot Rob.   :koolaid
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 01:15:38 pm »
I am at a debate tournament today, and haven't followed my team in forever - take my spot Rob.   :koolaid

Eh, don't wanna dick with it this close to the draft, I'm busy today too so it's all good. You could still autodraft a decent team. But if you don't wanna do it next year I'll take your spot for 2022. Appreciate it though :koolaid
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 01:17:00 pm »
Eh, don't wanna dick with it this close to the draft, I'm busy today too so it's all good. You could still autodraft a decent team. But if you don't wanna do it next year I'll take your spot for 2022. Appreciate it though :koolaid

Its yours.  Until the Sabres decide to take the cocks out of their asses, I don't follow the NHL much anyways. 
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

Jeff in MD

• Mod
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 02:55:35 pm »
I would have added you Rob but Joe dropped as well which would have meant 7 teams.