Sarah Palin > Kamala Harris

Author Topic: Sarah Palin > Kamala Harris  (Read 550 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Sarah Palin > Kamala Harris
« on: October 13, 2021, 03:21:39 pm »
The Matrix, via its shit propagandistic press and "comedy" outlets like Saturday Night Live, have mocked Sarah Palin from the word go, and while I'm not some Palin fan, she is way smarter and more capable than this joke Heels Up Harris, and it's not particularly close.

Holy shit, look at this cringe-inducing shit4brains.  This turdbrain nimrod couldn't successfully manage a 7-Eleven, much less a country, much less be part of a Presidential ticket with some senile old man that supposedly garnered 81-million votes (and fvcktards like Snakeeyes believe it). 

p.s. The likes to dislike ratio tells you all you need to know about this "most popular, most votes receiving Presidential duo ever".  That and the fact that the comments had to be turned off as well.  I guess they were getting too many LET'S GO BRANDON comments.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: Sarah Palin > Kamala Harris
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 03:22:41 pm »
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 03:26:13 pm »
Tudo covered this typ of SHIT press MSM tactic.....its propaganda and childisheyes tactics. :lol

#pushpooin  :bananbang
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 03:30:08 pm »

:lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 03:41:20 pm »
That and the fact that the comments had to be turned off as well.  I guess they were getting too many LET'S GO BRANDON comments.

Paid child actors  :lol
And not one white boy.

Nope, I can't detect any propoganda .

"Let's look for aliens thru a telescope!
Just don't look for them at the border crossing illegally every minute under this administration."
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 03:42:27 pm »
Paid child actors  :lol
And not one white boy.

Nope, I can't detect any propoganda .

"Let's look for aliens thru a telescope!
Just don't look for them at the border crossing illegally every minute under this administration."

Is that something Alex Jones taught you??  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 04:11:52 pm »
Hey "debate coach" (lol), in any discussion, once a point has been presented as an argument and been settled, going back to revisit it over and over again is not a valid maneuver.  Anyone who has ever argued with a bitch knows what I'm talking about  -"What about that picture of you with that Hooters waitress all hugging up on you??"   -"Jesus christ, that again, we have already discussed that and it had been settled that my friends gave her 20bucks to sneak up on me and hug me so they could get a picture of it as a joke.  You bringing it back up over and over again when it has already been settled is retard shit."

Why do I say this?  Because you have already posted that video of Palin, and we already illuminated your dumb ass on why Palin answered that way to that Matrix-approved hack Katie Couric and her stupid ass condescending questions.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2021, 04:33:48 pm »
You are ignoring this user.  Show me the post.

:lol. Benavic Arnold

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2021, 06:03:59 pm »

You're fvcking Bergdahl.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 06:52:39 pm »

Harriet Alexander, Daily Mail, October 13, 2021

Kamala Harris has vowed to address the ‘shameful past’ of America’s European explorers, saying they ‘ushered in a wave of devastation’ for Native Americans when they arrived 500 years ago.

The vice president was speaking at the National Congress of American Indians 78th Annual Convention, held this year in Portland, Oregon.

She spoke the day after Columbus Day – which has also been formally recognized for the first time this year as ‘Indigenous Peoples’ Day’ by President Joe Biden .

Harris told the delegates: ‘Since 1934, every October, the United States has recognized the voyage of the European explorers who first landed on the shores of the Americas.

‘But that is not the whole story. That has never been the whole story.

‘Those explorers ushered in a wave of devastation for Tribal nations — perpetrating violence, stealing land, and spreading disease.’

Harris said that the Biden administration would work to right the wrongs inflicted on Native American communities for generations.

On Monday, Biden signed an executive order designed to help Native American communities with educational and economic opportunities.

‘We must not shy away from this shameful past, and we must shed light on it and do everything we can to address the impact of the past on Native communities today,’ said Harris.

‘Native Americans are more likely to live in poverty, to be unemployed, and often struggle to get quality healthcare and to find affordable housing.’

She pointed out that Native Americans make up a large proportion of the armed forces, yet their communities are severely deprived.

‘This persistent inequity, this persistent injustice is not right. And the pandemic has only made it worse,’ she added.

She said that Biden’s $3.5 trillion infrastructure will help Native American communities, highlighting improved internet access and better facilities.

‘This bill represents the largest infrastructure investment our nation has made since before World War II and presents, right now, an important opportunity to strengthen Indian Country,’ she said.

‘It would set aside funding for tribal bridge projects and the Tribal Transportation Program.

‘It would provide Native communities with funding to build out brand new water infrastructure, and connect Native communities with high speed internet. All while creating good union jobs, millions of good union jobs.

‘And as Native communities have led for generations upon generation on protecting our environment, I should also mention that this bill would also put millions of dollars toward making sure our communities are resilient in the face of climate change.’

Harris pointed out that Native women and girls are ‘missing and murdered at alarming rates.’

She also noted that Native American voters ‘are being systematically denied access to the ballot box’, and urged Congress to pass The Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act – both of which are designed to reduce voter suppression.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 04:55:54 pm »

Can you believe the poor kid has to put up with this retard??

Stab

• bluepilled slumbering ignorant imbecile
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 07:24:29 pm »

Can you believe the poor kid has to put up with this retard??

:lol the kid with some DC shoes like he's got a future busting kickflips in the park someday.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I got girls chained up in the basement making babies to kill.