Question for the "C RT" tards. - Page 3

Author Topic: Question for the "C RT" tards.  (Read 471 times)

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
Re: Question for the "C RT" tards.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2021, 02:28:19 pm »
Gotdamn Howard is a long-winded mofo.
Eh, could be worse I guess. My handle could be "Stab".
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
Never argue with a Fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2021, 02:30:57 pm »
Gotdamn Howard is a long-winded mofo.

At least he knows basic sentence structure.  vIQ's verbal diarrhea posts with no structure or paragraphs are about as pleasant to read as an Ayn Rand treatise.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." :lol

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2021, 02:46:07 pm »
At least he knows basic sentence structure.  vIQ's verbal diarrhea posts with no structure or paragraphs are about as pleasant to read as an Ayn Rand treatise.
Vic's response will be something along the lines of, "Durr Hurrr!" Very cogent.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
Never argue with a Fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 02:47:47 pm »
God bless you.  I stopped trying to talk rationally to Trigtudo long ago.  WARNING:  He won't listen to or respond to a word you say - he'll just screech Fox News talking points on any topic.  But any response he gives will cover so many topics which have nothing to do with the original topic your head will spin.

An Atheist saying God Bless You.

:lol
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 02:50:02 pm »
An Atheist saying God Bless You.

I'm agnostic.
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 02:51:10 pm »
Vic's response will be something along the lines of, "Durr Hurrr!" Very cogent.

Yep - but it will be 5000 words long in one single paragraph.  That's why I stopped reading his tripe as well.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 02:52:48 pm »
I totally understand what False Equivalence is. I just don't understand why you are applying it to this specific topic.

This is not a TOPIC  HOWIE.

Snake is playing Checkers.   You are playing Parcheesi.     

Follow me here.   

If you agree 'this is a good topic' and you also agree Japanese kids should be taught about their country's war atrocities.   Snake will use that to validate CRT in the US.

It's not a good topic.   And one way to know something is up is how far off his wheel of shitteh it is that it has to resolve back to the wheel of shitteh.    Ergo it's not a Topic.

Logout Howie or have a PM convo with Snake .. .  you guys can sort it out.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 02:54:10 pm »
This is not a TOPIC  HOWIE.

Snake is playing Checkers.   You are playing Parcheesi.     

Follow me here.   

If you agree 'this is a good topic' and you also agree Japanese kids should be taught about their country's war atrocities.   Snake will use that to validate CRT in the US.

It's not a good topic.   And one way to know something is up is how far off his wheel of shitteh it is that it has to resolve back to the wheel of shitteh.    Ergo it's not a Topic.

Logout Howie or have a PM convo with Snake .. .  you guys can sort it out.

What's the best about Trig is that he literally does what you predicted he'd do in his next post.  fvcking idiot.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2021, 02:55:52 pm »
I'm agnostic.

So by definition you are a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God. Yet, you mercilessly mock anyone that would have the least bit of faith that God exists.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2021, 02:57:07 pm »
So by definition you are a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God. Yet, you mercilessly mock anyone that would have the least bit of faith that God exists.

I'm an atheist in regards to the Christian God, yes.  But I'm agnostic as a general philosophical principle. 

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2021, 03:00:17 pm »
What's the best about Trig is that he literally does what you predicted he'd do in his next post.  fvcking idiot.

Snake will employ multiple logical/debate fallacies in any given threade.    Sometimes mulitiple per single poat.

See Here:
https://ethics.org.au/ethics-explainer-ad-hominem-fallacy/#:~:text=Ad%20hominem%2C%20Latin%20for%20%E2%80%9Cto,is%20another%20informal%20logical%20fallacy.

See Here:
https://ethics.org.au/ethics-explainer-ad-hominem-fallacy/#:~:text=Ad%20hominem%2C%20Latin%20for%20%E2%80%9Cto,is%20another%20informal%20logical%20fallacy.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2021, 03:02:26 pm »
I'm an atheist in regards to the Christian God, yes.  But I'm agnostic as a general philosophical principle.

The 'Christian' God is the same God that is worshipped by Muslims and Jews.  The difference is in the Prophets.  So what you are saying is you just hate Christians?

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 03:03:39 pm »
The 'Christian' God is the same God that is worshipped by Muslims and Jews.  The difference is in the Prophets.  So what you are saying is you just hate Christians?

I'm an atheist toward any and all religions which claim they "know" a god exists, and what it wants.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2021, 03:05:51 pm »
Snake will employ multiple logical/debate fallacies in any given threade.    Sometimes mulitiple per single poat.

See Here:

See Here:

Oh yeah.  I forgot about this tactic.  He'll try and act like he knows the first thing about logical fallacies and just throw around the terms - now you know how smart he is.  But at the same time he's not clever enough to wrap his head around Fox News and what it does.   :uhh

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2021, 03:07:09 pm »

You would have to understand math and science  to understand philosophical principals..

Sorry.  Try again.