Worst Thing that happened in the NFL recently

Author Topic: Worst Thing that happened in the NFL recently  (Read 649 times)

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
Worst Thing that happened in the NFL recently
« on: November 07, 2021, 12:44:46 pm »
Recently in the NFL these things have happened:

Deshaun Watson "allegedly" terrorized massage therapists across the country by exposing his, what do y'all call it here - jenkem? to them and rubbing it against them and forcing them to pleasure it.

Henry Ruggs III - while driving at twice the legal limit of intoxication and more than two times the speed limit - slammed his luxury rig into the back of some poor woman's car igniting it and burning her and her dog alive.

Aaron Rodgers lied, sort of, about being vaccinated/immunized against the Covid.

Which is worse?

Obviously Watson is off the hook because he didn't kill anyone. All he did was force/coerce women to perform sexual acts on him against their will. Something that I'm sure a lot of you here have some passing familiarity  with.

Can't be Ruggs 3 because the worst thing he did was kill a dog, am I right?

No, apparently it's Aaron Rodgers because by not getting the vaccination shot(s) he is personally responsible for the deaths of untold thousands or even millions of people.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all - Noam Chomsky

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Worst Thing that happened in the NFL recently
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 12:58:46 pm »

No, apparently it's Aaron Rodgers because by not getting the vaccination shot(s) he is personally responsible for the deaths of untold thousands or even millions of people.

Mass Hysteria, brought to you and perpetuated by the mainstream media , paid for by...... Pfizer.
 *Applause*

Last I checked, Covid is less than 1% fatal, and the 'vaccines' don't really work. And have serious side effects.

Ruggs is definitely fatal. And Watson, if true, should be locked up. Clearly the NFL has its priorities. And that's the lockstep parrot talk "we want our fans and communities be healthy and safe,...take your damn shot and don't question it"
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 06:10:28 am »
It's not jenkem, its pentikios.  referee1
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 04:04:47 pm »
It's not jenkem, its pentikios.  referee1
I stand corrected. So,

What is jenkem, Precious?
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all - Noam Chomsky

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 04:11:29 pm »

What is jenkem, Precious?

You probably don't want to know.  :uhh

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 06:37:31 pm »
Henry Ruggs III - while driving at twice the legal limit of intoxication and more than two times the speed limit - slammed his luxury rig into the back of some poor woman's car igniting it and burning her and her dog

Damn. I thought the old "I'm gonna ram into a car, which will cause it to blow up" move only happened in movies.

Are you starting to wake up now, Neo?  To what we've been telling you over and over re:Libtards?
Or are you still gonna tow that middle Boomer ground like "durrr hurrrr Both sidEs havE thinGs i AgRee wiTh and Dont agrEE with"?    Pick a side, doofus, because they've already BEEN doing a war.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 06:52:52 pm »
You probably don't want to know.  :uhh

You really do not want to know. :koolaid
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2021, 07:48:11 pm »
Damn. I thought the old "I'm gonna ram into a car, which will cause it to blow up" move only happened in movies.

Are you starting to wake up now, Neo?  To what we've been telling you over and over re:Libtards?
Or are you still gonna tow that middle Boomer ground like "durrr hurrrr Both sidEs havE thinGs i AgRee wiTh and Dont agrEE with"?    Pick a side, doofus, because they've already BEEN doing a war.

" Pick a side, doofus, because they've already BEEN doing a war."

doing a war.... holy shit who are they and what the fvck are you saying?

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2021, 08:34:48 am »
1. Ruggs - Lives lost tops all
2. Watson - This is a classic case of "he said; she said". The fact that their haven't been any criminal charges brought against him speaks volumes.

1,298,543.  Aaron Rodgers - If not for the msm no one would really give a shit.
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2021, 09:20:32 am »
2. Watson - This is a classic case of "he said; she said".
To be fair, it's actually a case of, "He Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said,"

Obviously one or two of them might be lying (and that's all it will take for a defense attorney to get Deshaun off  >:D) but c'mon. Two dozen women telling the same story? That much smoke means there must be some sort of fire.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2021, 09:48:58 am »
To be fair, it's actually a case of, "He Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said, She Said,"

Obviously one or two of them might be lying (and that's all it will take for a defense attorney to get Deshaun off  >:D) but c'mon. Two dozen women telling the same story? That much smoke means there must be some sort of fire.
:lol
I lost count after the victim #3 came around. There's probably something to it but, again w/out some concrete evidence its going to be tough for them.
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2021, 10:04:14 am »
2 dozen victims????

Well, shit that has Sara Whore taking the under on that bet:lol

rob in indy

• -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 08:00:32 pm »
Rodgers is the most talked about because he’s the league MVP. There was a similar amount of fervor when the Watson news broke but he’s not as well known and due to the way our news cycle works it’s not a headline anymore.

Edit: I think most people when polled would say Ruggs killing someone is the most offensive but again he’s the least well known of the 3 so it’s not as big of a headline.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 08:02:13 pm by rob in indy »
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts