Rittenhouse fallout: Leftists double & triple down

Author Topic: Rittenhouse fallout: Leftists double & triple down  (Read 703 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Rittenhouse fallout: Leftists double & triple down
« on: November 19, 2021, 04:32:58 pm »
Alright, this thread is for sharing examples of Leftard libtard piece of shit scumbags and morons giving their shit take on the Kyle verdict.   Look at these propagandist hacks, politician hacks, Hollywood hacks.  They are completely detached from reality, and yet so fvcking committed to their inaccurate worldviews and their belief that it is THEY who hold the moral & intellectual high ground.

These people cannot be fvcking reasoned with. And like I've said over & over, Leftists always double & triple & quadruple down on their incorrect positions rather than ever admit they're wrong. They're either incapable of it because of stupidity, or simply too dishonest. But the end result is disheartening, because you can't reason with a rabid dog, and that doesn't bode well for civilization that SO MANY fvcktards are out there living amongst us (there's the original shit tweet by these famous clowns, but even worse is the hundreds of reply tweets by absolute bluepilled normie imbeciles who agree with them  -obviously also manipulated by the Twitter algorithm to show up as the first results, similar to how they used to do with Trump where magically ALL the replies under his tweets were always nothing but people talking shit to him).

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Rittenhouse fallout: Leftists double & triple down
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 04:34:59 pm »
Boy, I sure wish I could see the post.  I'm sure its chock full of intelligent discussion points which would serve as a springboard for future discourse.    :uhh
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 04:38:06 pm »
Boy, I sure wish I could see the post.  I'm sure its chock full of intelligent discussion points which would serve as a springboard for future discourse.    :lol
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 04:44:45 pm »

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 05:21:30 pm »

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 05:51:33 pm »

Doublling down.   Gas Lighting.    Up is down,  right is wrong.   Man is woman.  Woman is man.   Don't believe your eyes.   Willing suspension of Disbelief.   "tell a lie often enough they'll believe it."   It's the libtard way. 

Just the fact that the Rittenhouse Case even went  to  trial in the first pacle is a symptom of the libtard world in action.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 05:52:25 pm »

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 05:53:56 pm »
:lol Snake didn't know who the Quaker 5 and is teaching about critical race theory,  slavery,  abolition, and cultural appropriation.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 07:37:19 pm »
ok, let's give all of our kids assault weapons and let them attend any riot function. send your kids, it will solve all of our "problems."

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2021, 08:53:10 am »
ok, let's give all of our kids assault weapons and let them attend any riot function. send your kids, it will solve all of our "problems."

f

No,  you and yours can please feel free to bring skateboards.