Ahmaud Arbery the latest BLM angel

Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery the latest BLM angel  (Read 361 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Ahmaud Arbery the latest BLM angel
« on: November 24, 2021, 02:38:51 pm »
When the Joseph Goebbels-like propaganda apparatus that is modern-day Leftardism, and that includes Leftard "news" channels, Leftard "comedy" shows like the Colberts of the world, Leftard sports channels, Leftard actors & athletes & singers, Leftard morning shows like Good Morning America and The View, when that whole Goebbels-like propaganda arm of Leftardism uses a 7-year old prom picture of a 17-year old Arbery to paint their narrative rather than use a more recent mug shot of him taken when he was 24.

Oh whaddayaknow, here's Arbery the hothead, not exactly the smiling prom angel shown in that pic, acting like a thug & escalating shit into an unnecessarily tense situation. Gee, I wonder if this might be the kind of guy who runs up to a man who has no intention of shooting him & he tries to take his weapon away from him until the guy's son is forced to shoot him before he kills his dad  -hell, in this video he gets all up in the cop's face & practically almost was gonna try to take HIS weapon away.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Stab

• Genetic Lottery Winner/Life Coach/Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
Re: Ahmaud Arbery the latest BLM angel
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 02:47:43 pm »
We know, you're scared of teenagers.

Everyone is a threat to you.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersChicago Blackhawks
I know shit about fvck.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 02:50:33 pm »
What, none of the racist honks you act as lapdog for "went yeard" today??  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 02:51:56 pm »

Gee, I wonder if this might be the kind of guy who runs up to a man who has no intention of shooting him & he tries to take his weapon away from him until the guy's son is forced to shoot him before he kills his dad 

"Standing Your Ground" only works one way eh?
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 02:55:10 pm »
Add the McMichaels & their friend to the long list of victims whose lives have been ended or ruined by Black Lives Matter & their cowardly libtard enablers -all the coward politicians, all the coward "journalists", all the coward "I'm part of the silent majority durrr hurr" bitches like Drew Brees who put JACOB BLAKE on his football helmet for fvcks sake.

Other victims include David Dorn, honorable retired police officer who died on a St Louis sidewalk bleeding out to death all alone like a dog.  About 20-30 other names during the BLM riots who died including a 7-year old black girl, plus countless people who were assaulted and KO'd and had their business burned down.  Derek Chauvin & the other cops with him who AT MOST should've gotten manslaughter for that idiot Floyd George overdosing on fentanyl, but instead is doing 22 years in prison, his life ruined.  Kyle Rittenhouse they WANTED to add to their list of bodies, but 1) They failed to kill him that night, and 2) They failed to put him away in prison for life and ruin HIS life too.  The cops in the Jacob Blake rightful shooting as well as the Breonna drugdealer boyfriend girl also escaped these libtards from ruining their lives....And now you have the McMichaels going to jail for life and their friend who was only trailing behind them in his car, for defending themselves against this hothead Arbery who IS SEEN ON VIDEO running up to McMichael and trying to take his weapon away from him until McMichael's son is forced to shoot him before he can kill his dad.
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 03:03:03 pm »
Trying rational discourse with vIQ.  :lol
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 03:05:21 pm »
Trying rational discourse with me.  :lol

No shit
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2021, 03:08:29 pm »
What stupid ass libtards fail to understand (or maybe they do, the most sinister of them do, anyway), like the typical civilization-collapsing useful idiots you are, is that this is what leads to things like that recent story where a woman was raped during multiple stops of a subway train while people just sat around doing nothing. (Gee, what a coincidence that took place in a dirty libtard-infested cesspool of a city)

Libtards have been pushing the whole narrative of "What are you even doing out there? durr rhurrr What do you care if someone's car dealership gets burned? Is it yours? No? Then you have no business being there in the first place durrrrr....Why are the McMichaels chasing a guy who they saw snooping around a house that had been getting shit stolen from it?  Is it THEIR construction site? No? durrr hurr Then mind your own business, you're not a cop durrrrr"

Not surprising that libtards would have no sense of community or duty or what is right & wrong. These worms have no idea what those words even mean.  But that IS the goal they're pushing -to create a society full of apathetic people who don't even intervene if they see an old woman fall to the ground while crossing the street  -"Is she your grandma?  No? Then why the fvck do you care? Are you a cop? Are you a paramedic? Mind your own business durrr hurrr"

Libtards are sending you the message that you better not intervene, OR ELSE.  You better stay on the sidelines while a town gets destroyed or a woman gets raped on a subway train, because if you act like a man & you go there to stop it, and some BLM angel with an old prom pic attacks you & you defend yourself, you're gonna end up with your fate, your entire life, in the hands of 12 low-IQ jury dumbshits while a piece of shit like Joy Reid or Gavin Newsom spreads lies about you to millions of people.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2021, 03:09:43 pm »
Lots of thought-provoking comments in the two posts above, I'm sure.  :lol

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2021, 03:19:56 pm »
Lots of thought-provoking comments in the two posts above, I'm sure.  :lol

More thought provoking than anything you've ever posted.

Oh wait, maybe one of the pics you replied with of the canine defecating... Very intellectual and debate changing.

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2021, 03:27:38 pm »
More thought provoking than anything you've ever posted.

Oh wait, maybe one of the pics you replied with of the canine defecating... Very intellectual and debate changing.

Alex Jones.  :lol

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2021, 03:39:56 pm »
Alex Jones.  :lol

Again, nothing.
 Your  opinion has nothing behind it, other than you're the biggest idiot pounding his chest claiming to be some Plato level intellect.  :lol

Youre the TOAT
Tardest Of All Time
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 03:41:50 pm by J - Dog »

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2021, 04:34:19 pm »
I donít know what you want me to say to you, dumbass.  Itís hard enough to win an argument with a smart person.  Itís damn near impossible to win one with an idiot.  If you canít figure out what Alex Jones is/does, what hope does anyone have of actually reasoning with you?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 04:40:48 pm by Snakeeyes »

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2021, 05:29:42 pm »
I donít know what you want me to say to you, dumbass.  Itís hard enough to win an argument with a smart person.  Itís damn near impossible to win one with an idiot.  If you canít figure out what Alex Jones is/does, what hope does anyone have of actually reasoning with you?

Win with the arguments you put forth.
Which are what exactly??

You just talk shit.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2021, 06:00:47 pm »
If you think Alex Jones "wins" any arguments, you're not qualified to judge a debate.