• @harryhooper8
Texas
« on: November 26, 2021, 07:43:48 pm »
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Texas
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 08:37:46 pm »
So an old dude, 73, is telling his grandson, that before his Grandpa, and his Grandpa, some indians were buried under the ground where they built the Alamo.

Ok, so you want to tear down a huge tourist attraction ? And also a big part of history?

A lot of bodies get buried, and  sometimes things get built over that same land later on.

If you can name the remains of the Indians buried, and if they somehow were more special than any other burial site along human history, then you might have a small case.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 10:35:48 pm »
There are more important things to worry about.   :drink

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 11:16:26 pm »
fvck Indians.  Those motherfvckers lost, it was ages ago, they need to move on and get with the program and put away the fvcking whiskey.

Jesus christ, when did it get to a point where we have to respect losers?

"waaaahh, waaaaah  I lost, it was centuries ago that I got my ass kicked and lost, and you WILL respect me and do as I say wwwaaaahhhh"

No, bitch.  You lost.  I thought that was the whole point of winning, that I don't have to fvcking listen to what you tell me.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 06:13:30 am »
Indians had a piss pore immigration policy.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 04:04:25 pm »
Indians had a piss pore immigration policy.

I love how Leftards are such utter imbeciles that they always own themselves when they bring up the immigration thing and go "durr hurrr What if the Indians hadn't had open borders, huh?"  And you're like, "Well, lesson learned. Maybe they should have enforced their borders. That's a mistake WE won't be making, thanks for the tip, Indians".  And then the libtards melt down.

Also, this whole "genocide" thing.  "The colonists GENOCIDED the Native Americans durrr hurrrrr".   No they didn't, libtards.  If they really were doing a genocide, there wouldn't be any redskins left.

:lol Libtards and their "facts".   "ThiS counTry the USA was buiLt into a First World couNtry off the Backs of BLacks durrr hurrr".         :lol  That's so not true
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 07:25:10 pm »

I love how Leftards are such utter imbeciles that they always own themselves when they bring up the immigration thing and go "durr hurrr What if the Indians hadn't had open borders, huh?"  And you're like, "Well, lesson learned. Maybe they should have enforced their borders. That's a mistake WE won't be making, thanks for the tip, Indians".  And then the libtards melt down.

Also, this whole "genocide" thing.  "The colonists GENOCIDED the Native Americans durrr hurrrrr".   No they didn't, libtards.  If they really were doing a genocide, there wouldn't be any redskins left.

:lol Libtards and their "facts".   "ThiS counTry the USA was buiLt into a First World couNtry off the Backs of BLacks durrr hurrr".         :lol  That's so not true

this "dude" is a picture of miscomprehension.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 07:29:04 pm »

:lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 04:57:24 pm »
There are more important things to worry about.   :drink

Most people are smart enough that they can deal with multiple things simultaneously.  You can post here and still keep a foot entrenched at the buffet, as an example.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol