Trans Prof Researches Pedophila - Gets Fired

Author Topic: Trans Prof Researches Pedophila - Gets Fired  (Read 581 times)

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
Trans Prof Researches Pedophila - Gets Fired
« on: November 26, 2021, 08:03:12 pm »
Here is the full article: https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news/odu-professor-to-step-down-after-controversial-research-on-pedophilia-gains-national-attention/

To summarize, Old Dominion University assistant professor Dr. Allyn Walker (who is transgender) determined through research that "minor-attracted persons" (or MAPs) are different from actual pedophiles because while MAPs are sexually attracted to children they do not act on their impulses.

Dr. Walker stated that they did their research in order to prevent child sexual abuse. Walker was fired/agreed to step down from their position at ODU due to backlash.

Fair or unfair?
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all - Noam Chomsky

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Trans Prof Researches Pedophila - Gets Fired
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 08:17:31 pm »
It's shocking, but I do read the articles for myself, and my conclusion is this fair or unfair??  is:
It's too murky to really tell.

Since they aren't publishing his Research  He/She may have made some type of correlation along the lines of
" Given the chance, a sizeable portion of the population would fvck a child sex doll and like it, but Never really act it out on a real minor like actual Pedophiles..
That's just MAPS. "

The researcher being Trans just probably adds fuel to the fire, and when threats of violence become an issue, the University will ship it off somewhere else.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 08:20:50 pm by J - Dog »
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 11:27:29 pm »
We told you dickheads about this degeneracy.  When buttpluggers started getting celebrated in society, WE TOLD YOU that the next step was to accept pedophiles.   After all, if the argument is "You can't diScrimiNate agaInst the GayS, they weRe borN that Way, they canT heLp who theyre aTtraCted to", then that same logic applies to pedos.

The gays originally just wanted TOLERANCE and to be left alone.  I agree.  I'm not in favor of persecuting gays or bothering them or beating them up if you see them on the street or anything, I'll let them live in peace and TOLERATE them.  But this libtard degeneration of once-great Western civilization now has moved from tolerance to society actually CELEBRATING the gay degeneracy.  "Pride" parades, the feminization of men, now this whole trans and "gender fluidity" nonsense...

You fvcking idiot sheep have allowed your Jewish masters to force you to DEDICATE A WHOLE MONTH to celebrating being a buttplugger, and your 5-year old kids get cartoons shown to them about how great it is to be LGBTQABCDEFG  :lol :lol :lol :lol  Are u fvcking kidding me??  George Washington & Thomas Jefferson spin in their graves
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Stab

• Genetic Lottery Winner/Life Coach/Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 05:39:59 am »
  Are u fvcking kidding me??  George Washington & Thomas Jefferson spin in their graves
They can roll over and rape another one of their slaves.

Vic, find another website to spew your stupid shit on you defective retard.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersChicago Blackhawks
I know shit about fvck.

Stab

• -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 05:59:46 am »

:lol cue up rocket and jdog  with the 'hUrR duRR heS rigHt yoU KnoW"

Simpletons.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersChicago Blackhawks
I know shit about fvck.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 06:32:56 am »
:lol cue up rocket and jdog  with the 'hUrR duRR heS rigHt yoU KnoW"

Simpletons.
'hUrR duRR heS rigHt yoU KnoW"  stab you big loser  :lol

jdog > stab
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 07:21:58 am »

"Normalization." 

It's what the left does.

"Being gay is a sexual preference you are born with.   Gender is social Construct."

Then they use the civil rights movement,  which BTW the LBGT community has completely HiJacked with their WHITE PRIVILEDGE  for use in normalizing their deviant sexual behavior.

"SOUFDUM USED TO BE IRRLEGAL TO MARRY BAckle PEOPLE! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO MARRY SAME SEX!!!"   :uhh   (Left Logic, False Equivalency--  we've seen it used here.)

Warning:  "Next thing you know it will be legal for people to marry trees and pets and inanimate objects and have sex with children."

"YOU ARE A RAciST HOMOPHOBE CONSPIRACTY NUT!!! "

Then--out of the same bastions of education,  from educated white privileged pedophiliacs and LBGT you get:   "Pedophilia is a sexual preference people are born with--no different from homosexuality."

And the beat goes on.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 07:48:37 am »
The wheel is spinning.  :uhh
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 03:52:52 pm »
"SOUFDUM USED TO BE IRRLEGAL TO MARRY BAckle PEOPLE! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO MARRY SAME SEX!!!"   :uhh   (Left Logic, False Equivalency--  we've seen it used here.)

Men "marrying" other men :lol
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 06:40:35 pm »

I've been recommending Parler or NAMBLA, based on the honks he tilts nipple to.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Almighty God

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2021, 05:38:57 pm »

You fvcking idiot sheep have allowed your Jewish masters to force you to

Oy.    referee1

Los Angeles Angels of AnaheimNew Orleans Saints

Almighty God

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2021, 05:40:08 pm »
I still love you Vic but I am disappointed
Los Angeles Angels of AnaheimNew Orleans Saints

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 07:20:38 pm »
"Normalization." 

It's what the left does.

"Being gay is a sexual preference you are born with.   Gender is social Construct."

Then they use the civil rights movement,  which BTW the LBGT community has completely HiJacked with their WHITE PRIVILEDGE  for use in normalizing their deviant sexual behavior.

Warning:  "Next thing you know it will be legal for people to marry trees and pets and inanimate objects and have sex with children."

"YOU ARE A RAciST HOMOPHOBE CONSPIRACTY NUT!!! "

Then--out of the same bastions of education,  from educated white privileged pedophiliacs and LBGT you get:   "Pedophilia is a sexual preference people are born with--no different from homosexuality."

And the beat goes on.

"Then--out of the same bastions of education,  from educated white privileged pedophiliacs and LBGT you get:   "Pedophilia is a sexual preference people are born with--no different from homosexuality."

what a reach. get a life testudo.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Stab

• -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2021, 06:27:57 pm »
"Then--out of the same bastions of education,  from educated white privileged pedophiliacs and LBGT you get:   "Pedophilia is a sexual preference people are born with--no different from homosexuality."

f
Have you apologized to him yet you sonofabitch?
I know shit about fvck.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 07:04:20 pm »

f

It's not hard to find Daesh.   

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22218786/

Is pedophilia a sexual orientation?
Michael C Seto
 :lol  Here's the Abstract
In this article, I address the question of whether pedophilia in men can be construed as a male sexual orientation, and the implications for thinking of it in this way for scientific research, clinical practice, and public policy. I begin by defining pedophilia and sexual orientation, and then compare pedophilia (as a potential sexual orientation with regard to age) to sexual orientations with regard to gender (heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality), on the bases of age of onset, correlations with sexual and romantic behavior, and stability over time. I conclude with comments about the potential social and legal implications of conceptualizing pedophilia as a type of sexual orientation in males.

:lol Here's Similar articles
Pedophilia and heterosexuality vs. homosexuality.
Freund K, Heasman G, Racansky IG, Glancy G.
J Sex Marital Ther. 1984 Fall;10(3):193-200. doi: 10.1080/00926238408405945.
PMID: 6512871
[A comparative evaluation of the biochemical and psychopathological characteristics in subjects with signs of pedophilia].
Shostakovich BV, Smirnova LK, Tkachenko AA, Ushakova IM, Kartelishev AV, Nikolaeva TN.
Zh Nevropatol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 1992;92(5-12):83-8.
PMID: 1338167 Russian.
The Pedophilia and Orientation Debate and Its Implications for Forensic Psychiatry.
Fedoroff JP.
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 2020 Jun;48(2):146-150. doi: 10.29158/JAAPL.200011-20.
PMID: 32513758 No abstract available.
Understanding childhood sexualities.
Plummer K.
J Homosex. 1990;20(1-2):231-49. doi: 10.1300/J082v20n01_14.
PMID: 2086633 Review.
Bisexuality: the state of the union.
Rust PC.
Annu Rev Sex Res. 2002;13:180-240.
PMID: 12836732 Review.
See all similar articles

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 07:06:24 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals