National Debate Topic

Author Topic: National Debate Topic  (Read 358 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
National Debate Topic
« on: December 02, 2021, 03:28:10 pm »
That the kiddos in the event will be arguing:

Resolved: The appropriation of outer space by private entities is unjust.

As far as I am aware, Tucker & friends haven't been telling people what to think on this topic recently, so the retard caucus may leave us to discuss in peace which would be a refreshing change.

I have a couple ideas so far but haven't started working with my kids yet.  Thoughts??

Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: National Debate Topic
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 03:31:21 pm »
Ideas:

Stop Pretending to Be Intelligent.
Resign Immediately.   Use the above reason.     "I just can't continue pretending I'm smart.   I realize I'm not fooling anyone."

Goodbye.

Hang out in front of a home depot in Northern Cali.  With the beaners.    Treat yourself to a food truck empanada while you wait for Yurshin to come get you and send you out to the back forty of the plantation.

I'm not kidding.

Also stop posting. 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 03:35:40 pm »
Thankfully, I can't read what you say, but allow me to respond to what I know you must have.

YES, idiot, they ARE "my kids", and wouldn't bat an eyelash if I referred to them as such if your fat bald ass was standing there watching like the creep you are.

At that point, they'd be like most people you engage in with political discourse: they'd run circles around your argumentation (if they even bothered to) and then laugh at you and your ignorance.

:lol
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 03:41:16 pm »
:lol nice malt.

:lol  Ironically,   if these adolescent dorks are anywhere near as smart as you think they are, There's no way they don't know absolute phoney dumbass you are.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 03:51:55 pm »
Itís a resolution with no explanation.  Why is it unjust?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 04:09:14 pm »
Itís a resolution with no explanation.  Why is it unjust?

Exactly - that's part of what they get to deabate.  They can set up freameworks, core values, etc.  KIds have to argue both sides at meets - which is one of the many reasons the Retard Caucus would FAIL.  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 04:11:04 pm »
That the kiddos in the event will be arguing

Don't ever say or type the word kiddos again, you ice cream truck driver-level creep.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 04:12:13 pm »
Honestly -my two debate captains would actually enjoy meeting you, Tudo.  One junior and one senior, I had them both as students in my APUSH class and they got 5s on the test - which means they're wicked brilliant.  I told them I knew a guy online that argued your 3/5 Compromise was about the abolition of slavery and they thought it was hysterical when I assured them I was serious.  They might even like an autograph!   :koolaid

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 04:15:39 pm »
:lol youíre like the most popular kid in your school, dude!

Holy fvcking dipshit teacher.
San Francisco Giants
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 04:20:44 pm »
:lol youíre like the most popular kid in your school, dude!

Holy fvcking dipshit teacher.

Look everybody, Tudo's Fluffer is here!!  You figured out the "Football Team" yet, simpleton??  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 04:25:43 pm »
Anyone who would like to actually discuss the topic...that'd be great, BTW.

Dog, does that make sense??  The kids themselves get to decide what type of value they would like to use to frame their cases.  This one is sort of unique because it involves "space" stuff, which is not common as far as resolutions go - they usually have to do with political rights/conflicts, etc.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 04:42:06 pm »

:lol  "I know I a guy online who thinks 3/5 compromise was about Slavery."     

:lol   yeah ask them to come here snake.   I'll be glad to have a chat with them.

:lol   Did you remember to tell them how you had no idea who the abolitionists were?     Did you apologize?   Did you tell them you are widely regarded as the dumbest person ever to log in here? 

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2021, 05:01:18 pm »
Honestly -my two debate captains would actually enjoy meeting you, Tudo.  One junior and one senior, I had them both as students in my APUSH class and they got 5s on the test - which means they're wicked brilliant.  I told them I knew a guy online that argued your 3/5 Compromise was about the abolition of slavery and they thought it was hysterical when I assured them I was serious.  They might even like an autograph!   :koolaid

:lol After being unaware of ANY famous Quaker Abolitionists.     
:lol After dismissing OUT OF HAND even teh notion that these Quakers were in the constitutional convention.   
:lol after completely disregarding the fact that they were responsible for every and all compromises in the US constitution that involved Slavery.   

:lol After Marking a kids test wrong because he thought the student was mistaking the Rhythm Guitar player for the Beatles as a famous constitution era Abolitionist.  !!!!.

:lol Then going online and making fun of the kid for being so stupid.    !!!
:lol Then getting pwnt by multiple people online for not knowing the kids was correct
:lol Then malting all over Dog.

But whomeyes ain't  done!!!
:lol NOW  WhomEyes is telling his students about dudes he meets online and what they think about politics--
:lol NOW he's thinking.. ."Adolescents woudln't think that's creepy at all."
:lol NOW he's thinking... they'd just YUCK IT UP ABOUT HOW STUPID PEOPLE ARRE HERE.

:lol  LIke we wouldn't pwnt the fvck out of them like we do WhomEyes.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 07:49:59 am by testudo »

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2021, 05:14:27 pm »
Shitheadeyes :lol

HE AIN'T NEVER DONE
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2021, 05:33:07 pm »

Quote from: Retard Caucus
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."

:lol