U.S. Space Force

Author Topic: U.S. Space Force  (Read 273 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
U.S. Space Force
« on: December 05, 2021, 09:16:55 am »
Don't see it any Lulz and Ridiculue from the Shit Press anymore. . . . anyone?   See this on CNN?  LateNight?

The libtard hilarity of stephen colbert and other late night hilaroius comedians whom no longer making those snarky whomeye-style ridiculing hilarious jokes about it.   Any word out there?   

:lol Libtards laughing and ridiculing things they don't understand.   As usual their late to understanding doesn't lead to any egg on their face or apologies...   they just pretend it never happened.   (Sounds Familiar :hmm)

China sure isn't laughing.  The United States Space Force is a separate and distinct branch of the armed services, organized under the Department of the Air Force in a manner very similar to how the Marine Corps is organized under the Department of the Navy. 

:lol China has launched 5 satellites per month this year most with military capabilities,  satellite jamming capabilities and robotic arms.    Satellite to satellite destruction capabilities..    The US Space force with private contractors like Space X are keeping ahead of the technology and are adding redundancy that will make China's military attempts non-cost effective.

From an Interview with General David D. Thompson is the Vice Chief of Space Operations, United States Space Force. As Vice Chief he is responsible for assisting the Chief of Space Operations in organizing, training and equipping space forces in the United States and overseas, integrating space policy and guidance, and coordinating space-related activities for the U.S. Space Force and Department of the Air Force.

GENERAL David D THOMPSON!!!!    Although better known as the Beatles Bass player and Quaker... he's an avid Space Force Guy as well!!   

EDUCATION
1985 Bachelor of Science, Astronautical Engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colo.
1989 Master of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind.
1990 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1993 Olmsted Scholar, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
1998 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2000 Advanced Program Managers Course, Defense Systems Management College, Fort Belvoir, Va.
2001 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2005 Master of Science,  National Security Industrial Policy, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2005 Senior Acquisition Course, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Stab

• Genetic Lottery Winner/Life Coach/Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
Re: U.S. Space Force
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 09:19:20 am »
Guardians is still kinda lulzy...  :lol

Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I don't know shit about fukc.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 09:35:42 am »
Guardians is still kinda lulzy...  :lol

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 10:25:27 am »
Yet another great ideo from Trump.   :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 11:23:48 am »

:lol WhomDoubleDownEyes

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 11:58:35 am »
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 12:38:22 pm »
Yet another great ideo from Trump.   :lol

Gonna maybe enter it in your little  RTESOLEVED!!  DER OUTERSPACE CAPITALISM DEBATE TOPIC with YOuR KIDS DEBATE TEAMIE durr..??

:lol  Like MAYBE in some type of little scholastic pursuit ..instead of going all Psaki and White Album Beatle and shit?

rob in indy

• -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 03:05:18 pm »
Ralp told me space doesn’t exist it’s just a bedsheet with holes poked in it for stars  referee1
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 06:16:34 pm »
Don't see it any Lulz and Ridiculue from the Shit Press anymore. . . . anyone?   See this on CNN?  LateNight?

The libtard hilarity of stephen colbert and other late night hilaroius comedians whom no longer making those snarky whomeye-style ridiculing hilarious jokes about it.   Any word out there?   

:lol Libtards laughing and ridiculing things they don't understand.   As usual their late to understanding doesn't lead to any egg on their face or apologies...   they just pretend it never happened.   (Sounds Familiar :hmm)

China sure isn't laughing.  The United States Space Force is a separate and distinct branch of the armed services, organized under the Department of the Air Force in a manner very similar to how the Marine Corps is organized under the Department of the Navy. 

:lol China has launched 5 satellites per month this year most with military capabilities,  satellite jamming capabilities and robotic arms.    Satellite to satellite destruction capabilities..    The US Space force with private contractors like Space X are keeping ahead of the technology and are adding redundancy that will make China's military attempts non-cost effective.

From an Interview with General David D. Thompson is the Vice Chief of Space Operations, United States Space Force. As Vice Chief he is responsible for assisting the Chief of Space Operations in organizing, training and equipping space forces in the United States and overseas, integrating space policy and guidance, and coordinating space-related activities for the U.S. Space Force and Department of the Air Force.

GENERAL David D THOMPSON!!!!    Although better known as the Beatles Bass player and Quaker... he's an avid Space Force Guy as well!!   

EDUCATION
1985 Bachelor of Science, Astronautical Engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colo.
1989 Master of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind.
1990 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1993 Olmsted Scholar, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
1998 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2000 Advanced Program Managers Course, Defense Systems Management College, Fort Belvoir, Va.
2001 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2005 Master of Science,  National Security Industrial Policy, Industrial College of the Armed Forces, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2005 Senior Acquisition Course, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.

WRONG. i know this guy... https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/thompda01.html

seriously, sound like a good guy with credentials.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Stab

• Genetic Lottery Winner/Life Coach/Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 06:24:11 pm »
General David Thompson was an American Abolishinist who worked for the CIA in 1975

But, possibly best known for being one half of the 80s pop duo, The Thompson Twins with big hits like 'Sewing the Seeds of Love' and 'Just Like Heaven'

Space is hard.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I don't know shit about fukc.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 06:37:13 pm »
General David Thompson was an American Abolishinist who worked for the CIA in 1975

But, possibly best known for being one half of the 80s pop duo, The Thompson Twins with big hits like 'Sewing the Seeds of Love' and 'Just Like Heaven'

Space is hard.

Gotdammit referee1
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 06:40:55 pm »
:lol   explaining complicated shit so frank can understand.. 

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 03:29:41 pm »
I didn't understand the whole Space Force idea in the first place. While in the Air Force I worked in Space Command at Vandenberg AFB in Cali. Even though they had a runway long enough to land the Space Shuttle it had no flying mission. Launches were awesome to support and be a part of for sure but thats all they did. Why they couldn't keep doing what they did under Space Command baffles me.
The coolest launches I ever saw there were the day the Edelbrock team and John Force racing brought their dragsters to run up and down the flight line WFO.
Also, with no flying mission the ATC tower was empty at night and I had a key so I fvcked my wife on the observation deck looking out over the ocean.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2021, 03:38:02 pm »
Also, with no flying mission the ATC tower was empty at night and I had a key so I fvcked my wife on the observation deck looking out over the ocean.
Straight outta Penthouse forum. Pics?  :banana
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2021, 03:45:24 pm »
Straight outta Penthouse forum. Pics?  :banana
before cell phones plus it was dark. If you want the good stuff visit my ole lady's onlyfans page. Heavy BDSM, not for the faint of heart.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization