college football

Author Topic: college football  (Read 323 times)

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: college football
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 06:38:03 pm »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

slatestudbrady6830

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 09:21:31 am »
You blow meth,crack and coke bubbles,Clubby  .

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 07:22:03 pm »
man, nobody gives a shit about the playoff system. a legitimate answer would be nice.

f

rob in indy

• -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 07:36:03 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cincinnati-gets-bama-in-playoffs-and-it-was-comical-how-powers-that-be-couldve-prevented-this-191920694.html

why is cincinnati bitching? they are in the playoff.

f

read the quotes, not the article. the scant 2 or 3 quotes from cincy's coach say we've got it tough but we accept the challenge. the article might paint a different picture because the author wants clicks.

if anyone watched the houston/cincy game this past weekend they'll know cincy is gonna have it tough against bama, but we should all be rooting for them. if anyone roots for bama and they don't live in tuscaloosa idk what to tell you other than you are soulless. cincy vs michigan is what i'm hoping for in the nat'l c'ship. i will NEVER root for the SEC unless they play Pac-10/12/14/whatever it is now, which is the only more unlikeable region of college football.

if you wanna get into a different argument about bama getting a free ride into the c'ship game, the only solution is expanding the playoff. because cincy deserves to be there, despite the odds. if you let 8 teams in you erase a lot of these late season arguments because it's an easier line of demarcation
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

slatestudbrady6830

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 03:21:13 pm »
Cincinnati's bi**hing because the city's full of ugly broads and dudes .

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 04:11:34 pm »
Cincinnati's bi**hing because the city's full of ugly broads and dudes .
As,that world-class level,compete improvement to improving humanceivable media.Trump to incompetence of perategical struct,demanagements time,fox news cycle a valuable structure.We resourt too fundamentagement,to end, promote is are now better,able jenkem high. levery performanagemental. People structuresponsible racist necks and tetudo,Clubfoot,proving. at company. We,a set of the righteios People. imp
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 08:08:58 pm »
read the quotes, not the article. the scant 2 or 3 quotes from cincy's coach say we've got it tough but we accept the challenge. the article might paint a different picture because the author wants clicks.

if anyone watched the houston/cincy game this past weekend they'll know cincy is gonna have it tough against bama, but we should all be rooting for them. if anyone roots for bama and they don't live in tuscaloosa idk what to tell you other than you are soulless. cincy vs michigan is what i'm hoping for in the nat'l c'ship. i will NEVER root for the SEC unless they play Pac-10/12/14/whatever it is now, which is the only more unlikeable region of college football.

if you wanna get into a different argument about bama getting a free ride into the c'ship game, the only solution is expanding the playoff. because cincy deserves to be there, despite the odds. if you let 8 teams in you erase a lot of these late season arguments because it's an easier line of demarcation

"if you wanna get into a different argument about bama getting a free ride into the c'ship game, the only solution is expanding the playoff. because cincy deserves to be there, despite the odds. if you let 8 teams in you erase a lot of these late season arguments because it's an easier line of demarcation"

i support an expanded playoff system. yet, there will always be arguments concerning the team(s) left out. glad cincy is in there. not pulling for alabama either.

f