California spending YOUR money on abortions

Author Topic: California spending YOUR money on abortions  (Read 111 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
California spending YOUR money on abortions
« on: December 08, 2021, 04:45:02 pm »
SPENDING people's tax money on travel, lodging, procedures, and the AP article even says child care (the irony), of irresponsible people who want to travel to Commiesodomfornia just to abort an innocent life.

Just when you think they can't be bigger DEMONS than they are, the pieces of shit who run California  --sanctimonious self-righteous virtue-signalling scum like Gavin "I fvcked my best friend's wife while he was busy running my campaign" Newsom --come up with this.   THIS, you retards, THIS is typical standard operating procedure of the Left, and you would know this just from reading Atlas muthafvckin Shrugged, which has been in print for like 60 years now.

While claiming to be morally superior, you take the hard-earned money of people who are responsible and productive, who exercise impulse control and proper planning, and who take responsibility for their actions, and under threat of violence you give THEIR money away to the irresponsible parasites of society.  And you call that MORAL.  You call that being a "decent and kind human being", as opposed to your political opponents who are obviously not that. You call opposing that being a selfish person who is immoral and doesn't care about others.

Stupid fvcking libtards keep voting for this SMH.   As I always say, the REAL enemy isn't a piece of shit like Gavin Newsom or Nancy Pelosi, the REAL enemy, the REAL turds keeping civilization down, are the millions and millions of bluepilled slumbering ignorant imbeciles who enable them.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Re: California spending YOUR money on abortions
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 05:22:09 pm »
To me it makes sense.  Eliminate the liberals. Get rid of Gavins future voters.  :popcorn

Keep up the good work!  :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 06:52:57 pm »
When the eyes of whom see this, so mad. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 06:55:37 pm »
When the eyes of whom see this, so mad. :lol

"mzzzzzzzzz..  nurrrrr ..arssssszzzzzzzzz ignorzzzin this zzz jjjjoe teh Poat...     :lol"
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 07:42:18 pm »
If you don't like it then move, dipshit.

That is the point of overturning Roe v Wade is leave it to the States.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year