BOHICA Twitter spaces Roam theory debunked - Page 2

Author Topic: BOHICA Twitter spaces Roam theory debunked  (Read 1478 times)

Stab

• 2021 Member of the Year Always Humble and Delightfully Unpretentious
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh [Rack Em]
Re: BOHICA Twitter spaces Roam theory debunked
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2021, 04:06:41 am »
 :lol grammor smacke is nailz.

Next you'll be picking real fites with innernet strangerz.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
This is a rackable moment.

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2021, 05:24:27 am »

Gotta love a guy running intelligence smack at me while he spells it "nonsensicle"  :lol

Hey fatfvck, the word is NONSENSICAL.   It's not spelled like popsicle or testicle, which are two of your favorite things to lick on.
Yep, you got me. I made a spelling error. I'm actually impressed that you noticed and that someone helped you look up the correct way to spell it. Maybe you're not quite as dumb as I thought you were.

BTW - I can't stand popsicles and I prefer vagina over cock so never gone down on a dude. Perhaps you can give me some tips as to how you do it so I'll be prepared if the opportunity ever comes up.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2021, 11:45:29 am »
That ridiculous paragraph you wrote was some of the stupidest shit I've ever encountered.  :lol
Even more ridiculous than the shit you encounter on the right wing goose stepping dark web conspiracy a-hole websites that you dwell in?

Stay in your lane AssmunchInNocal and stick with posting about how the Orange Loser-In-Chief is still the "legitimate" POTUS even though he lost the Popular Vote two times in a row.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

slatestudbrady6830

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2021, 03:11:20 pm »
Working-class whites who vote REPIGLIKKKAN and against their class interests have been bending over and taking it up the a** since 1968,when so many voted for Tricky Dicky.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2021, 04:04:06 pm »
Working-class whites who vote REPIGLIKKKAN and against their class interests have been bending over and taking it up the a** since 1968,when so many voted for Tricky Dicky.

Most of us weren't old enough to vote that day.

Or alive.
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2021, 05:36:31 pm »

Right, right, the old "If you don'T for LibTards aNd their caNcerouS poLicies, you aRe hurtInG youRself" argument.   A recent spinoff of which was Puppet Biden's "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

slatestudbrady6830

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2021, 09:42:43 am »
Cancerous policies such as voter suppression,Vic ?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2021, 10:47:32 am »
Cancerous policies such as voter suppression,Vic ?

Where is voter suppression occurring in the USA?  Other than your neighbors voting that you move the fvck out away from them. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

slatestudbrady6830

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2021, 12:39:00 pm »
Check the REPIGLIKKKANS' attempts to keep POCs from the polls,plus their overtly gerrymandering districts, Clubby.