Help...the caller that said "oh oh oh oh oh Mike sucks" who is it?

Author Topic: Help...the caller that said "oh oh oh oh oh Mike sucks" who is it?  (Read 225 times)

Sacsoz2

Would you please help me out with who is the caller that said this and what was he referring to? What song is he doing this parody to? what year and show date, approximately?
" oh oh oh oh oh Mike sucks"

Thanks

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Help...the caller that said "oh oh oh oh oh Mike sucks" who is it?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 03:25:16 pm »
That was Chad in Portland vs Mike in Wichita.

Search the Takebox for Chad in Portland.
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 09:51:38 pm »
For many years now Chad in Portland has hosted his own show up in like Portland or San Francisco or I don't know where he is now.  He once guest-hosted for Rome about 5 or 6 years ago.  Search for him on Twitter, Chad Doing.  He's my boy, we chat every now and then.  He helped me produce a little song I used on my 2016 Smackoff call
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 10:07:26 pm »
He's back in Portland now  :koolaid
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

Sacsoz2

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 08:21:36 pm »
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reply on these questions. Would you tell me what song was used to do that rip on Mike. Also, what is the "beef" with those two guys?

Vic,
Keep up the humor! I always look forward to your calls to the jungle. The impersonation call of Mutt in LA should be in the Jungle HOF calls. I've been listening to the Jungle since it first aired on 1140 AM Sacto around '96
As a Nor Cal bro please keep doing your calls bagging on Mutt. Always makes the show better. 

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 09:25:32 am »
Thanks man. I might call this week (tomorrow or Thurs?) to do a Mutt impersonation and talk shit about Ritt being old.    I was at the Sacramento tour stop back in 2000 I think  -Did u go to that?

The song used for that Chad in Portland parody is The Right Stuff by New Kids On The Block
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2022, 11:48:27 am »
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reply on these questions. Would you tell me what song was used to do that rip on Mike. Also, what is the "beef" with those two guys?

Vic,
Keep up the humor! I always look forward to your calls to the jungle. The impersonation call of Mutt in LA should be in the Jungle HOF calls. I've been listening to the Jungle since it first aired on 1140 AM Sacto around '96
As a Nor Cal bro please keep doing your calls bagging on Mutt. Always makes the show better.
So looks like Vic has gone all Bardy and created a fake account so that he can hype himself.  SaladTosser
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all - Noam Chomsky

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 11:59:23 am »
Thanks man. I might call this week (tomorrow or Thurs?) to do a Mutt impersonation and talk shit about Ritt being old.

The song used for that Chad in Portland parody is The Right Stuff by New Kids On The Block
Why would you even call in to a dying, played talk show that you disdain so much?

I hope that you don't. The call you made a couple weeks ago triggered my narcolepsy and I don't even know how long I was out. If you do decide to call and you have enough quarters for the pay phone outside of the Stop and Go please go with your "Mutt" persona. Literally the best call you ever made.

Also please don't attempt to sing. Your singing voice is somehow even worse than your talking. There is something called "inflection" that you should try.

Calling Ritt "old" is a good play. No one has ever done that yet.
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all - Noam Chomsky

Sacsoz2

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 12:35:14 pm »
Vic,

Thanks for the song info. Yes, I did attend that wild event. That whole event was madness in a good way. Got brewed up before and didn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. Hoping for a follow up tour stop here someday.

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 12:50:25 pm »
Vic,

Thanks for the song info. Yes, I did attend that wild event. That whole event was madness in a good way. Got brewed up before and didn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. Hoping for a follow up tour stop here someday.
Nice take, Fake Vic!  :koolaid

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2022, 12:51:27 pm »
Vic,

What I remember the most from that day is they had a band playing there before Rome showed up, and the band was playing raunchy parodies of well known songs like some Matchbox 20  "It's 3am I must be horny" and a parody of I Love Rock & Roll that said "I love Courtney's hole, I'd love to put my dime in her jukebox baby".

They were getting booed off the stage because, although they were kinda sorta funny, they sucked.

Sacsoz2

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2022, 01:01:32 pm »
I do remember that lame band. We were part of the crowd that was booing. We wanted Rome on that stage and nobody else. Also remember Rome on his game. He was rolling that day. He kept hyping up the Kings.