Oscars So Black

Author Topic: Oscars So Black  (Read 2014 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Oscars So Black
« on: March 28, 2022, 12:46:01 am »
Well done, libtards. This is what you wanted, this is what you've got, for your shitshow that keeps getting lower & lower ratings every year.  You've turned the supposedly most classy and top-level event of the year into a weekend Compton barbeque at Uncle Jamal's crib.

Gotta love the irony of how it was this humorless shrew Jada Pinkett who was one of the driving forces of that #OscarsSoWhite bullshit & supposed boycott of a few years ago, and now here she is back at the Oscars, and being the catalyst of the most disgraceful moment in the event's history, all over a tame joke about her bald ass haircut (it's not like the bitch is dying of cancer).

Gotta love the psychology behind Will Smiff too  -at first he laughs, but then Jada probably told him "You go up and do something, or I'm going to do another interview where I sit you down next to me and make you sit there while I tell the whole world about the young sidepiece I was banging behind your back, cuck!"

Will Smith, humiliated by that previous incident, felt he had to publicly get up and regain some macho cred by doing what he did IN DEFENSE OF THE WOMAN WHO CUCKOLDED HIM.   Ironically, little did the idiot know that he would've looked like far less of a simp if he'd sat there and laughed along with Rock at that self-important bitch Jada.

p.s.  I think it was also that cunt Jada who I once saw in a clip, after one of those Floyd George-style bullshit BLM deaths, talking about  -I shit you not  -talking about how "The most frightening part is that, I have two kids now who are of driving age, and every time they leave the house in their car, I'm not sure anymore if they're going to come back home, because they are black in America".   Really?  I mean, REALLY, Jada?  You fvcking demonic propaganda-spewing cunt.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"I wish you were a slave for a gay master who fvcked your ass every day" - Whomeyes

Stab

• COTC w/ BDE; see also: Member of the Year
  • -Nutter-
  • For Extra Karma Points! SMASH teh [Rack Em]
Re: Oscars So Black
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 04:38:15 am »
 :lol imagine being so mad at Big Willie in 2022 that you write a whole screed about him and his wife at the Oscars.

:lol imagine caring about what Jada Pinkitt thinks about something and being so mad about it you start writing a novel on a jim roam fansite.

:lol imagine being a grown assed man and spending a Sunday night watching three hours of people you hate, yet know everything about.

Log out vic. You are a pathetic, joyless shitbag
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
This is a rackable moment.

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 06:33:50 am »
If it had still been the "White Oscars" Willy would have been shot by Alec Baldwin before he took two steps on stage.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

Gene in the D

• Tarding up the world, one chat board at a time!!!
  • -Nutter-
  • WWRRD??
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 07:16:30 am »
I think this just proves that Big Willy Style is just a cuckhold and that he is pussy whipped by his "I'm better than everyone else" wife.

That family if f'ed up, just look at those kids.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn SaladTosser :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:21:59 am by Gene in the D »
Michigan St. SpartansDetroit TigersDetroit Lions

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 07:21:07 am »
I thought the same thing.  Oscars ain't so white anymore.   :lol  Hollywood Howie..  those your people d00d.   

What a bunch of clowns.   

Now..  that being said.   It's not a backle problem.   It's a libtard problem.   That is your left

volumn MCCMMMCMMMXLI.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2022, 07:38:47 am »
Shocking that the Stucknut contribution to this is a racist diatribe.  :popcorn
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2022, 07:43:04 am »
I thought the same thing.  Oscars ain't so white anymore.   :lol  Hollywood Howie..  those your people d00d.   

What a bunch of clowns.   

Now..  that being said.   It's not a backle problem.   It's a libtard problem.   That is your left

volumn MCCMMMCMMMXLI.

It's certainly not a Chris Rock problem, That dude is pwn. And he's got a good chin too boot.  :koolaid
what?

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2022, 08:03:35 am »
And you're surprised by this why exactly?

Can't wait to hear what camelbradydarby has to say about it.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2022, 08:14:47 am »

Bardy is going to shit a jar when he sees this thraed
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2022, 08:21:29 am »

Will Smith, humiliated by that previous incident, felt he had to publicly get up and regain some macho cred by doing what he did IN DEFENSE OF THE WOMAN WHO CUCKOLDED HIM.   Ironically, little did the idiot know that he would've looked like far less of a simp if he'd sat there and laughed along with Rock at that self-important bitch Jada.

I agree w/Vic on the above point. Will is still trying to recover from that "entanglement" situation from a couple of years ago that Jada put out for all the world to see/hear.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 08:23:54 am »
He was totally cucked.

He initially laughed at the joke and Jada is like, you going to let him talk about me like that?

Sad to see TBH.
what?

Stab

• COTC w/ BDE; see also: Member of the Year
  • -Nutter-
  • For Extra Karma Points! SMASH teh [Rack Em]
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2022, 08:26:26 am »
I agree w/Vic on the above point. Will is still trying to recover from that "entanglement" situation from a couple of years ago that Jada put out for all the world to see/hear.
:lol wireman understanding will smith's situation.

Cucks be getting cucked.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
This is a rackable moment.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2022, 08:28:07 am »
Stab walking up there and shivving that bitch like a tomato  :koolaid
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2022, 08:29:38 am »

The water carriers will try to make this about race  (BOGE)

That and he's a libtard,  she's a libtard, and they are all Godless,  Libtard animals.   

I only wish it had been Kevin Hart up there.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 08:30:26 am »
Ricky Gervais would have returned fire imo