USFL - Refreshing football with no NFL

Author Topic: USFL - Refreshing football with no NFL  (Read 206 times)

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
USFL - Refreshing football with no NFL
« on: April 17, 2022, 06:43:34 am »
Ok so i watched the first game with the Generals and the Stallions.
To be honest it was nice to have the following things not happen.

1. Penalties called on every play.  You see the penalties being committed and they just let most of it go.
2. No replay bullshit.  Really don't need this.  The calls on the field average out. It ruins the game flow.
3. Lack of NFL propaganda PSA BS.  They push the liberal narrative to extreme and it's gotten old.
4. The clock actually moves. The NFL just stops the thing every 2 minutes for 5 minutes of ads.
5. Stopping the clock on first down at the end. Like college ball this works great.  Don't need all the time outs.
6. Hearing the play calling and then watching to see if they actually run the play. 
7. No Douch Bag Rodgers or Tom Brady or the Cowboys in every commentary that has nothing to do with it.

Any ways - it won't last the NFL will kill it or the Deep state bitches shut it down. Just like always.

:koolaid

UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: USFL - Refreshing football with no NFL
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 09:30:00 am »
Glad you enjoyed the gimmicks they put into the game every year they do something like this before the league crashes and burns.  If I was unfortunate enough to be a Raiders fan I'd probably look for any reason to jump ship as well.

When they killed the Denver Gold they stuck a blade in my heart that just won't heal.   :uhh

Enjoy.  I'll stick with the NFL.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 11:21:24 am »
Do they play in panties and underwear? :banana
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 12:45:11 pm »
They should.  This shit sucks.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

rob in indy

• -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2022, 05:27:35 pm »
I just think it's nice to have football on in April even if it's a discount league. I will be monitoring the ratings and am interested to see how they do this year.
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 01:26:54 pm »
The NFL died to me when that coward BITCH Drew Brees put a Jacob Blake sticker on his helmet.
And from what I see it only keeps going downhill from there  -Black Lives Matter bullshit, Queer Rainbow bullshit during Pride Month, Transgender bullshit, "The Washington Commanders", Affirmative action bullshit
 (they give teams a pair of 3rd round picks if a colored person of color gets hired away from their team LOLOLOLOL) etc.

fvck the WokeFL.  If only more people were like me and willing to put their money where their mouth is, then maybe the Woketards wouldn't be culture-raping us into Orwellian oblivion.  Alas, too many "based" people are of the Jizzstain in Nocal variety, who don't even have the discipline, pride, honor, or guts to strike back by not funding the enemy's coffers.   "but, BuT, buT i HAVE to reNew my mLB baSebaLL paCkage, how eLse wiLL I folloW aLong wiTh buSter Posey hiTting liTtle baLLs around a fieLd durrr?  AlSo gotta reNew my disney Plus, how eLse will I be AbLe to keep up with the AdventuRes of boBa feTT and baby Yoda hurrrr durrr?  buT heY, LET'S GO BRANDON amirite??  durrrr hurr We're ownIng the libS!!"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 01:34:41 pm »
I guess that means you’ve got plenty of time to get a job and clean your carpet, ya filthy fvck.

:koolaid

sToP tYpInG lIke a FAGGOT
San Francisco Giants
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

canamladhandsomebrady

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 08:37:38 am »
"Deep State B****es ? It'll die because it's sh**ty spring football .

canamladhandsomebrady

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2022, 08:24:10 am »
This will be the USELESS' sole season .