Can Razorfist even be beat?

Author Topic: Can Razorfist even be beat?  (Read 167 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Can Razorfist even be beat?
« on: May 04, 2022, 09:30:39 pm »
This guy hits out of the park in several of his videos, this being one of them.  Love his hard-line stance against baby killing when he says "That's the issue that made me leave that libertarian bullshit and become a Goldwater conservative".  Also interesting note how the Left's beloved RBG objected to Roe v Wade and also, how the Roe in question came out later and said that she was never actually raped. 

p.s. So to recap, in the last couple of weeks the Left has melted down over Elon Musk bringing more free speech back to Twitter, and now over not being able to kill babies.  Being against FREE SPEECH & BABIES, a strange hill to want to die on but that's Leftard scum for ya.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

canamladhandsomebrady

Re: Can Razorfist even be beat?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 08:25:50 am »
VicKKKy,the Fascist right's idea of "free speech" is hate speech targeting anyone who isn't a straight white male.
Now,being a Trumptard,I know you'd be OK with it.Still....

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 10:54:05 am »
VicKKKy,the Fascist right's idea of "free speech" is hate speech targeting anyone who isn't a straight white male.
Now,being a Trumptard,I know you'd be OK with it.Still....

Are you just trolling, or are you really this stupid and ignorant?  You know damn well that accounts being censored and suspended and booted off Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Apple were not because of "hate speech" targeting anyone who isn't a straight white male.  And if you really are not aware of this, you're a fvcking idiot who's been willfully living under a rock for the last 5 years.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

canamladhandsomebrady

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 01:42:59 pm »
In other words,Razorface is a typical Trump-blowing dull normal .