Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2022-23

Author Topic: Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2022-23  (Read 87 times)

Jeff in MD

• the M.D. is in the house
  • Mod
  • 2012 Stucknut NFL Pool Champion
Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2022-23
« on: September 22, 2022, 06:09:08 pm »
That time of year again. :drink

The league has technically auto-renewed from last year (6 teams so far) but I do have the option of adding teams and making it an 8 or 10-team league if others want in, or creating a brand new league with 8-10 Nutters since 1 or 2 of the owners from last year aren't Nutters and may not have been active. There is also the option of using Fantrax which has many more options than Yahoo for league settings, including things like divisions, bigger rosters, more category options, 2-week playoff rounds, etc., thus adding more strategy to the league. The plan at this point is to have the draft in the usual 3pm on Saturday, October 1st. If you're not already in and interested in joining, let me know and I'll PM you the link.
Maryland TerrapinsWashington NationalsWashington WizardsWashington RedskinsWashington Capitals

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
Re: Puck Nuts Fantasy Hockey 2022-23
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 08:21:46 pm »
I have no idea how to play fantasy hockey but I love the NHL. I'm game if you'll have me!

Haven't played fantasy football in more than 2 decades but I'm ruling the Stucknut league right now.   :koolaid
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

rob in indy

• -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 08:25:34 pm »
Count me in  :koolaid
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 08:26:46 pm »
I have no idea how to play fantasy hockey but I love the NHL. I'm game if you'll have me!

Haven't played fantasy football in more than 2 decades but I'm ruling the Stucknut league right now.   :koolaid

It's week 3, chief.   :uhh
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 08:39:48 pm »
It's week 3, chief.   :uhh
Chief? You're not allowed to use that word anymore, it's offensive to native Americans.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 08:41:59 pm »
Chief? You're not allowed to use that word anymore, it's offensive to native Americans.

Commanders.  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol