Leaves. - Page 2

Author Topic: Leaves.  (Read 1109 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Leaves.
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2022, 04:17:41 pm »
Did they get rid of all their murderers??
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2022, 06:55:14 pm »
You hillbillies won't give the women in your state rights.  You sure showed me!!  :lol

:banana AVALANCHE  :banana

« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 06:59:16 pm by Club America »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2022, 07:04:59 pm »
Assaulting your Capitol and thinking its okay.  :lol

fvcking idiot drone.
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2022, 01:07:37 pm »
Leafs keep lewsing in the first round, but three of the last four years the team that beat them in 7 games cruised to the Stanley Cup.

They really need to fix this stupid division alignment.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 01:13:32 pm by Boges »
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2022, 01:25:57 pm »
Do you need a tissue, Boges?? 

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2022, 01:34:09 pm »

:banana AVALANCHE  :banana

Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2022, 01:47:54 pm »
Club Backslap will believe who Trump says wins the Cup regardless of evidence.  :lol

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2022, 01:57:42 pm »
Club Backslap will believe who Trump says wins the Cup regardless of evidence.  :lol

I'm going to claim Malt here.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2022, 01:58:53 pm »
I'm going to claim Malt here.

100% malt :koolaid

100% delicious salty tears of bode  :lol :drink

David121314

• Roman Jay Almaza
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2022, 07:42:56 pm »
I'm going to claim Malt here. Best fence

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2022, 08:43:27 pm »
Chara retired yesterday.  He was the last remaining pleyer in the NHL to lose a series to the Leaves.  :lol