Fernando Tatis Jr

Author Topic: Fernando Tatis Jr  (Read 195 times)

Justin NoCal

• Im a one man army mothafvcka prepare to digest ur molars
  • Mod
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Fernando Tatis Jr
« on: August 12, 2022, 06:19:33 pm »
OUT 80 games for the needles

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/08/fernando-tatis-jr-suspended-80-games-for-performance-enhancing-drug-violation.html

Major League Baseball announced Friday afternoon that Padres star Fernando Tatis Jr. has been suspended for 80 games without pay after testing positive for Clostebol, a banned performance-enhancing substance. Jeff Passan of ESPN (Twitter link) reported that Tatis had failed a PED test seconds before the league announcement.

The Padres have released a statement on the stunning development:
“We were surprised and extremely disappointed to learn today that Fernando Tatis Jr. tested positive for a performance-enhancing substance in violation of Major League Baseball’s Joint Prevention and Treatment Program and subsequently received an 80-game suspension without pay.  We fully support the Program and are hopeful that Fernando will learn from this experience.”

Tatis will go the entire 2022 season without appearing in a major league game. The star shortstop sustained a fracture in his left wrist in an offseason motorcycle accident, an injury that was revealed when he reported to the team in Spring Training. He underwent surgery and was out of action for months. There was finally light at the end of the tunnel, with Tatis sent to Double-A on a rehab assignment last week. He’d played in four minor league games and was set to rejoin the big league club within a couple weeks. That’ll no longer be the case.

MLB specified that Tatis’ suspension takes effect immediately. The Padres have 48 more games on the regular season schedule. That’ll leave him in position to miss as many as the first 32 games of the 2023 season as well, although Tatis’ suspension would be reduced for any playoff games he misses (if the Padres reach the postseason this year). Regardless of precisely how long his suspension lingers next season, Tatis’ 2022 season is definitively over.

Cue the “I didn’t know it was a banned substance” statement.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 06:21:51 pm by Justin NoCal »
San Francisco Giants
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

rob in indy

• -Nutter-
    • TuckerCarlson
Re: Fernando Tatis Jr
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 06:57:07 pm »
What an idiot
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

canamladhandsomebrady

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 08:43:06 am »
Hey,Rob,when I was a boy,one of my classmates Robert "Chip" Harrison had to wear a stocking cap in school because of ringworm.Think Tatis Jr. and Robbie Cano are related ? (Cano's been busted twice for PEDs to Tatis' once,but Cano is 37 or 38 to Tatis' 22.)

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 08:50:47 am »

Hate to have to agree with fernando here.

The cream he used was anti fungal and not anabolic.  You can't bulk up on that.  80 games is too much he should have been suspended for 40.  san diego is the new cleveland - have to make sure if you sign these clowns you put in character clauses.

The motorcycle wreck? what about that.   This guy needs to grow up.    referee1

when I was a boy,one of my classmates Robert "Chip" Harrison had to wear a stocking cap in school because of ringworm.  Think Tatis Jr. and Robbie Cano are related ?

Speaking of fvcking stupid shit to say mr 160iq. Yes they are related. Grrrrr.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

canamladhandsomebrady

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 06:23:34 pm »
So do you,rocketboy 62.5 IQ .