29-year old racist black mom & her 15-yr old daughter beat white teen

Author Topic: 29-year old racist black mom & her 15-yr old daughter beat white teen  (Read 524 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
The white girl's mom had gone to the police over a year ago to report on these trashy apes & of course the worthless police ("Back the Blue hurrr durrrrr") didn't do a damn thing.  Eventually the white girl had to defend herself and she managed to gain the upper hand on the feral primitive soon-to-be-teen-mom, so of course the other members of the feral low-IQ pack jumped in to gang up on the white girl, including the 29-year old mom, who is a repeat offender of this kind of shit and is full of hateful racist rage against Whitey. 
Check the ape's text messages that are in the article -Good lord, it's like communicating with a mindless violent Uruk-hai, this is not how adult HUMANS in a society behave, and it is not to be accepted, no matter how many excuses white traitor cucks like bEAUges make:  "durrr hurrr well, well it's because of historic inequities and the 1619 Project durrr rhurrrrrr"

So again the question is:  Is Anderson CIAooper at CNN or Lawrence O'Donnell or Chris Hayes at MSNBC or any of those other white cucks that Beauges loves to patent his game after going to make any kind of story out of this like they would if it involved a white "Karen" doing this shit?

https://nationalfile.com/you-dumb-white-he-black-mother-holds-down-white-teen-as-her-daughter-stomps-on-the-teens-head/
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 03:26:41 pm by VicNocal »
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"I wish you were a slave for a gay master who fvcked your ass every day" - Whomeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: 29-year old racist black mom & her 15-yr old daughter beat white teen
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 03:26:41 pm »
Did you hit a Klan rally today or something, vIQ??  Why so much racist tripe back to back?  Tell us - who hurt you as a child??
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 03:28:18 pm »
"I wish you were a slave for a gay master who fvcked your ass every day" - Whomeyes

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 03:29:32 pm »
OK, fair - tell someone who cares enough to actually be able to see what you type.  But I'd like to help if I can.
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 03:53:33 pm »
Steef - is it possible to keep someone on ignore but still be able to see/laugh at the source the person uses to "support" his/her racist point??  Asking for a friend.

canamladhandsomebrady

• Buxom blondes forever !!!!!
    • @outlawbrady
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 08:29:22 am »
Because VicKkky's a Trump-loving racist POS ,Snakeeyes.Notice he never mentions racist attacks on POCs,LGBTQAIs,women or immigrants because his Fuehrer OKs them.
Detroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2022, 04:55:51 pm »
Because VicKkky's a Trump-loving racist POS ,Snakeeyes.Notice he never mentions racist attacks on POCs,LGBTQAIs,women or immigrants because his Fuehrer OKs them.

Get on the library computer & search out the crime stats for black-on-white crime vs the ones for white-on-black crime, Smelly.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 06:42:10 pm »

:lol Whomeyes and Bardy Bonding.

:lol when whomeyes is 'asking for a friend ' this must be who he means.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 08:31:17 pm »
Tucker Carlson stories.  :lol

You fvcking idiots.  (One fat & bald).  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 08:40:45 pm »
How stupid you fvckheads are never ceases to amaze me. :lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_File

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2022, 09:34:48 pm »
How stupid you fvckheads are never ceases to amaze me. :lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_File

Wikipedia :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

But YOU'RE the smart one :lol :lol :lol  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Farmer Ted

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2022, 12:36:30 am »
Threads like this make stucknut.com a revolting pile of shit.

:monkey2

Same opinions, same conversation, over and over and over and over, again and again and again.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2022, 05:58:37 am »
Threads like this make stucknut.com a revolting pile of shit.

Same opinions, same conversation, over and over and over and over, again and again and again.
Boge troll?  Water Carrying?   It's a video of a crime with an article about police mishandling and lack of law and order.  It's an outrage.  Yet Farmer Boge is outraged at stucknut.  (-1)

Whomeyes is outraged at the source.   I"m not clear on why the source is being questioned and what the 'same opinions' are-- when there is audio/video of the incident.   (-1 )

Regardless, Whomeyes has Viq on ignore.  (Allegedly)  So why is he poating in the thread at all?   To self-pwn his pwn debate logic with a wikipedia article to challenge a video he didn't see?   (-1)

The only thing (I guess) that is up for debate is how many times the mother of the white girl called the police ahead of this incident.   Poat a 'wikipedia article (:lol)  stating how this story and VIDEO is false (:lol while at it you could poat a reason  how wikipedia is a superior source) or STFU

or just STFU. 

If the politics of Social/Race issues bother you.  Stick to the sprot threads.   Beisbol forum is moderated.

As for my pwn opinion,  It's the incoherent, adolescent female  whomEye wheel of shitteh that makes stucknut a steaming pile of shit, but I've learned to embrace it. 

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2022, 07:14:13 am »
Yet another example of white privilege.  :lol
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Farmer Ted

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2022, 11:07:46 am »
Boge troll?  Water Carrying?   It's a video of a crime with an article about police mishandling and lack of law and order.  It's an outrage.  Yet Farmer Boge is outraged at stucknut.  (-1)

Whomeyes is outraged at the source.   I"m not clear on why the source is being questioned and what the 'same opinions' are-- when there is audio/video of the incident.   (-1 )

Regardless, Whomeyes has Viq on ignore.  (Allegedly)  So why is he poating in the thread at all?   To self-pwn his pwn debate logic with a wikipedia article to challenge a video he didn't see?   (-1)

The only thing (I guess) that is up for debate is how many times the mother of the white girl called the police ahead of this incident.   Poat a 'wikipedia article (:lol)  stating how this story and VIDEO is false (:lol while at it you could poat a reason  how wikipedia is a superior source) or STFU

or just STFU. 

If the politics of Social/Race issues bother you.  Stick to the sprot threads.   Beisbol forum is moderated.

As for my pwn opinion,  It's the incoherent, adolescent female  whomEye wheel of shitteh that makes stucknut a steaming pile of shit, but I've learned to embrace it.

It's not the video contents or authenticity of it, it's the referring to blacks as apes and feral primitives and such. Turning stucknut into a den of racists is lame as fvck. 

I have the same experience every time when I haven't poated in a long while and miss it a little and come back only to remember why I left.