Without canamladhandsomebrdy,who'd be Stucknut Forum's whipping boy ?

Author Topic: Without canamladhandsomebrdy,who'd be Stucknut Forum's whipping boy ?  (Read 255 times)

canamladhandsomebrady

• Buxom blondes forever !!!!!
    • @outlawbrady
I've been cyberbullied and racially profaned by some of the bigoted,ugly incels on this thread,so my question is: Should I leave Stucknut Forum,who'd be you boys' next target of (unwarranted) scorn ?
Detroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

Stab

• COTC w/ BDE; see also: Member of the Year
  • -Nutter-
  • For Extra Karma Points! SMASH teh [Rack Em]
Re: Without canamladhandsomebrdy,who'd be Stucknut Forum's whipping boy ?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 06:25:11 pm »
I've been cyberbullied and racially profaned by some of the bigoted,ugly incels on this thread,so my question is: Should I leave Stucknut Forum,who'd be you boys' next target of (unwarranted) scorn ?
My guess is that rocket could pick up some of that slack. Jdog has been banished to the Tard Yard so he really doesn't count.

Howie is also a potential candidate for cyber abuse. He's not a black guy, but he seems like a fat guy so we can just shift from racist jokes to fat jokes. It's an easy transition for professionals like us.

Vic is really, really thin-skinned and gets all emotional when anyone talks smack so he's not a very good candidate. He just gets all melty and rassissty to quick. Plus, he has posted pics of his living room and it's so filthy that it would make you blush. Ya know I offered to buy him a brand new vacuum cleaner?  He has me on fakeignore.

Snake is always a possibility. He was kinda the Bardy before Bardy. Except, he's not much fun, and he doesn't like buxom blondes unless they have a penis bulge in their pants.

I'm guessing that Howie would be the new Brady, but I don't think anyone wants that.

Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
This is a rackable moment.

Justin NoCal

• Im a one man army mothafvcka prepare to digest ur molars
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 06:41:35 pm »
Don’t worry, we will still call you a fat, stinky halfwit long after you leave. Your kinda stink tends to stick around in the daily stucknutiverse a while.
San Francisco Giants
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Howie_In_Richmond

• -Member-
  • I am way more humble than you are.
Virginia CavaliersAtlanta BravesWashington RedskinsChicago Blackhawks
An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public. Talleyrand

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 07:14:21 pm »
Stab and Yurshin pretty much covered it. 

You are really WhomEyes.  Albeit with a great deal more wit, intelligence and creativity. 

And as Yushin said,  you are pretty much part of the anals of stucknut history whether you stay are go.   

Here's to you sticking around though.   :drink

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 07:29:02 pm »
Bardy, you're a melty cunt.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 07:43:49 pm »

fvck off, spook.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 08:47:25 pm »
TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 02:47:26 am »

Most of the people who still actually post here are dipshit right wing zombies.  Bring a slice of intelligence and you’ll be hated for it.  Just realize what ignorance looks like and wear their scorn as a badge.  It’s the closest you can get to truth social without being on truth social. 
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2022, 06:32:06 am »
Most of the people who still actually post here are dipshit right wing zombies.  Bring a slice of intelligence and you’ll be hated for it.  Just realize what ignorance looks like and wear their scorn as a badge.  It’s the closest you can get to truth social without being on truth social.

:lol  WhomEyes is a Conspiracy Theorist.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2022, 07:52:33 am »
And yes, Fatty is pretty much their be facto leader I guess.  If you haven't witnessed any of his stupidity yourself yet (which is hard to believe), just check what he labels my "wheel of shitty" which should be called my "wheel of things I don't want to be reminded I've said".

Fatty is to Stucknut's idiot faction as Boss Tweed was to Tammany Hall.
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2022, 08:00:42 am »
Pontificating eyes being a melty cunt too. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2022, 08:28:55 am »
Pontificating eyes being a melty cunt too. :lol

And then you have Ballwash.  Like the gay Robin to Fatman, always here to lather up his balls 24/7.  Ballwash has his own stupidity as well - "Nobody in the USA lacks healthcare" for example.  :lol   Perhaps he's an aspiring Boss Tweed if anything were to happen to Fatty?? 

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2022, 08:32:16 am »
And yes, Fatty is pretty much their be facto leader I guess.  If you haven't witnessed any of his stupidity yourself yet (which is hard to believe), just check what he labels my "wheel of shitty" which should be called my "wheel of things I don't want to be reminded I've said".

Fatty is to Stucknut's idiot faction as Boss Tweed was to Tammany Hall.

:lol  "Wheel of Shitteh" in quotes is :lol

BTW it was Yurshin that coined your "WOS".      You are as bad with Stucknut history as you are with reel life history.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2022, 08:53:42 am »
Best thing to do with Fatty is just put him on ignore.  No need not to, really - you know what he's going to say anyways.  Dude judges his selfworth out of shiny objects (well he thinks they are anyweays) he sees on this site.  I guess you and I might as well if we were here pretty much all day every day as well - who knows.   :blush