1st Place Boston Red Sox Baby!!!!

Author Topic: 1st Place Boston Red Sox Baby!!!!  (Read 1772 times)

Bubba Columbia

• is good for you!
  • -Member-
  • Nobody!!!!
1st Place Boston Red Sox Baby!!!!
« on: June 25, 2005, 04:04:36 pm »
 referee2

Baltimore's predicted slide has started and Schil is on the way back.  D-Rays and Toronto suck, and the Yankees are old has beens.  Looks like Boston wont need the wild card this year.

Newportdog

• -Member-
Re: 1st Place Boston Red Sox Baby!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 04:23:38 pm »
No freaking doubt Bubba! Thank god for a team of mashers, because their pitching is still no where near championship caliber (barring Timlin and Clemente). Man Ram and Ortiz have been on a tear. I knew Baltimore would falter (thank you to the ATL), but never count the Yankees out.  Been there.  Done that.  I'll never forget 1978 where Boston choked away a 13+ game lead.  :uhh I guess I'll just have to sit back and know this time that Yankee fan is relegated to the suffering.  ;D

War Boston winning the East!

War the rest of the teams in MLB beating the crap out of the Yankees so that the money George is spending carries the value of the peso!

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 11:27:18 pm »
With Schilling back in the lineup, Wells starting to find his stride back, Clement still having a four leaf clover in his shoe and that group of mashers will keep the Sox in first.? So long Baltimore, enjoy crawling up the wild card race that the Twins will win. Yankee fans...enjoy watching your team lose to the D-Rays two out of three times and? SaladTosser each other.? Seems like the Sox will have a rematch with the Angels in the divisionals if everything goes well.

But the AL will be tough to break out with the other Sox team and the Twins going nuts. I'm still willing to bet a Cards/Red Sox rematch.
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:31 am »
I feel sorry for Trot Nixon. I hope he recovers from his faux pas.

Sincerely

Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner