Is it time yet??? - Page 2

Author Topic: Is it time yet???  (Read 1510 times)

Chris in Vancouver

• -Member-
Re: Is it time yet???
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 11:30:39 am »
I hear that... Toronto is terrible...

Hey Idiot until you have a MLB team in your city shut your trap. I would hardly call 8 games above .500 in the hardest division in sports terrible. so STFU.

;D Last I checked you didn't have a major league baseball team either HongCouver...  :bananbang

I was unaware that since I don't have a baseball team that I am suppost to sit here and just  :banana

That's alright though... you're from Vancouver... there's obviously some frustration with that...

It's called an opinion, and this is a sports forum.   :angel:

Hey I from Toronto & I'm a season tick holder I just moved out west this week for school so shut it.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 11:34:18 am »
I hear that... Toronto is terrible...

Hey Idiot until you have a MLB team in your city shut your trap. I would hardly call 8 games above .500 in the hardest division in sports terrible. so STFU.

;D Last I checked you didn't have a major league baseball team either HongCouver...  :bananbang

I was unaware that since I don't have a baseball team that I am suppost to sit here and just  :banana

That's alright though... you're from Vancouver... there's obviously some frustration with that...

It's called an opinion, and this is a sports forum.   :angel:

Hey I from Toronto & I'm a season tick holder I just moved out west this week for school so shut it.

Cue grammar nazi, redncek/intelligence smack, and my school is better than yours pissing match
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

J-Rhombus

• Just got back from Red Lobster
  • -Member-
  • First Year Gryffindwhore
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 11:46:01 am »
You go back and forth from Toronto to Vancouver? That's unfortunate...  :-\

Consider "it" shut...