(i)RAW REACTION July 4, 05 Maybe a (i)

Author Topic: (i)RAW REACTION July 4, 05 Maybe a (i)  (Read 1750 times)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
(i)RAW REACTION July 4, 05 Maybe a (i)
« on: July 04, 2005, 09:36:50 pm »
All in all a pretty boring show.............

The cabana was stupid.  Surprise another "ONE MORE MATCH!!!"  Gettin a little old.

Mr "Money in the Bank" needs to cash that shit in soon.  Im real disappointed that its probably gonna be Cena/Y2J @ Summerslam.  THAT IS NOT A MAIN EVENT!!!!!

Kane and Show would bring respect back to the tag team division if the writers would go with it........of course they wont.

Didnt Cena and Jericho basically do the exact same "Highlight Reel" a few weeks ago??????

Although I really couldnt give two piles of monkey crap about the Diva Search, ashley would have my vote (the one that wore the hat backwards the first week).

I really wish they would do more with Val Venis, besides making him Job once a month.

Chavo is now "Kerwin White"????  Can he bring back the ol Hobby Horse too???

Im not even gonna wait for the main event to finish this, cause Im sure it will end with posing and Hogan-gloss and whatever

:koolaid :koolaid 1/2 out of 5 koolaid men,  a bad showing, for the New Raw.  I never thought Id say this, but Where's HHH when you need him????
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 07:40:43 pm by MikeInThaVille »
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

steve in tampa

• Saying bad words out loud since 1977
  • -Member-
Re: RAW REACTION July 4, 05
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 09:55:41 pm »
Un-war Laila wearing a pasty over her nipple...she should have gone Kat on everybody.

Also, I spit my beer out when Summer fell on her ASS on Live TV...though she's got Kiebler-like flexibility, so she gets a RACK in my book.

Cameron gets run.

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 09:56:52 pm »
hahaha Mike, I was just about to post this as I'm not even waiting to finish the main event as well.

One of the worst raw's I've seen in awhile.

- Hulk Hogan is so washed up. I really don't need to see him anymore. And for him to allow the wrestlers to say those comments about his daughter just reeks of....I have no idea what....something really creepy

- Chavo errrr Kerwin White is beyond stupid. Mike, I believe his horse was named Pepe

- The Diva Bikini Bootcamp was both stupid & hilarious. You had a chick slip out of her top, had another one who got her neck caught up in the net thing, & this segment took about 20-25 minutes. Absolutely useless

- Damn, Renee Dupree looks good  ;D

- I already miss Captain Charisma   :'(

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 10:11:09 pm »
WELL so HBK went heel on Hogan.........that made it  :koolaid :koolaid :koolaid instead of  :koolaid :koolaid 1/2.  Legend vs Icon @ summerslam???  Works for me.......EXCEPT THEIR COMBINED AGE IS LIKE 100!!!!!  Nice surprise though.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 07:56:58 am »
Worst Raw of the year.

- The entire show was to pimp Hogan's reality show and having him do his stupid routine of brothers at my man Carlito was not? :koolaid

- Chavo turned his name to Kerwin White?? HOLY CAREER KILLER BATMAN!
?
? That gimmick will ruin his career.
? Signed
? Beaver Clevage, Tony Atlas, Chuck Palumbo and Owen Hart

- Bikini Boot Camp.? ;D for nipple slips and ass clevage,? >:( for wasting a half hour of my life.

- Edge/Snitsky v Kane/Show was very slow and very boring.? Sad to see Raw's No 4 guy have to deal with two out of shape giants while dealing with a horrible storyline. Remember when Big Show used a dropkick?? Cash that shit and feud with Cena!

-The main event was boring and seeing Hogan do the same thing is just getting old.? Best part of the night was HBK kicking Hogan's dentures, eerrrr teeth down his throat

2.5 out of 5

Can I get my job back?

Signed
Brian Gerwetz
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 06:13:55 pm by Artificial Clone »
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2005, 10:16:45 am »
What's wrong with Kerwin White?????

Sincerely

Carlos Estevez, who gives the Diva Search Two? :banana up
Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner

dmcthegame

• Dan in C-town
  • -Member-
  • I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!!
    • @realdancindan
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 12:40:13 pm »
What's wrong with Kerwin White?????

Sincerely

Carlos Estevez, who gives the Diva Search Two? :banana up
We also believe that Kerwin White is a geat gimmick. Race bating is always a rating winner.

Sincerely,
PY Chu Hi(Phil Hickerson) & whatever Paul Diamond name was while he was in a mask & in the "Orient Express"
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersCleveland BrownsPittsburgh Penguins

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 06:19:09 pm »
Courtesy of Wrestlezone.com

After reviewing the tape of last night's RAW several times, the Leyla 'slip' from RAW last night appeared to be staged. Many fans had questioned whether she did it to 'promote' herself or if the WWE creative team had her do it to draw a strong rating. It appears WWE will stage more acts of 'wardrobe malfunctions' throughout the diva search in order to keep fan interest high.

If the new creative team keeps up with this shit, Smackdown just became the premiere brand.

Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
Re: RAW REACTION July 4, 05(IT'S DEFINITELY NOT WORK SAFE!!(!)
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 10:25:14 pm »
Courtesy of Wrestlezone.com

After reviewing the tape of last night's RAW several times, the Leyla 'slip' from RAW last night appeared to be staged. Many fans had questioned whether she did it to 'promote' herself or if the WWE creative team had her do it to draw a strong rating. It appears WWE will stage more acts of 'wardrobe malfunctions' throughout the diva search in order to keep fan interest high.

If the new creative team keeps up with this shit, Smackdown just became the premiere brand.

I'm not surprised those skanks would do anything to end up in Playboy, and I wouldn't be surprised if McMahon hired my ex to be a judge.

Sincerely

Denise Richards
Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 03:02:31 pm »
Just in case anyone missed the nip slip from Raw on Monday night

Mook_Dawg

• #3 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Botched piledriver
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 05:35:34 pm »
Thanks, NiV.   Obviously staged.

And she dosn't have sh!t on you!   LOL.

pimpinthepark

• Off like a prom dress.
  • -Member-
  • Help?
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 06:23:28 am »
Thanks, NiV.? ?Obviously staged.

And she dosn't have sh!t on you!? ?LOL.

Don't you ever... ever fvcking say that wrestling is staged again or I'm gonna eat your liver for breakfast you piece of shit.

:lol