NCAA Football

Author Topic: NCAA Football  (Read 3470 times)

Joesteds

• -Member-
NCAA Football
« on: July 06, 2005, 04:37:12 pm »
6 more days till I get to build a new dynasty, and from what I have read, i can now build an individual to become a superstar.  This game is gonna be fvcking awesome

Jeff in San Diego

Re: NCAA Football
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 05:10:11 pm »
yeah the high school football part looks cool

Edge

• If you're not a Manc, you're a
  • -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 09:44:46 pm »
I am pumped for July 12.  I hear the Heisman feature is on point.  Hear the gameplay has been totally changed for the better.

Edge

• -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 07:00:14 pm »
Just traded in 5 games and got NCAA 06 free at EB games.  I am picking it up at midnight tonight.  Rack me!

Jeff in San Diego

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 07:10:43 pm »
is that deal going to work on madden

Edge

• -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 07:38:52 pm »
is that deal going to work on madden
Yes, debinitly, as long as it is a pre-order, and they are a little picky on which games count, so you might want to call and ask or just bring more than 5.  They are not big on sequels or sports games like Madden that come out every year.  I traded in Matrix, rainbow six 3 and three others. :koolaid

Edge

• -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 08:34:17 am »
Rack 06, this game is on a whole 'nother level.  Between Race for heisman and Dynasty modes.. I will be a busy lad.  Gameplay is smooth and they added some wickhed ahhhhsome features. :koolaid

Joesteds

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 08:57:45 am »
Gameplay is very smooth.  Got it at 12:01 last night and played one game, and it was great.  The change of buttons on the controls on PS2 messed with me.  I can't freaking wait to build my hiesman and see what all is different in the dynasty mode.  Damn work will not end fast enough.

Dustin in Tulsa

• Sooner Honk
  • -Nutter-
    • @dustinintulsa
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 09:11:10 am »
Definitely gotta rack NCAA 06.  Guess it's time for my MVP Baseball 2005 and Burnout 3 to start collecting dust.  My only problem is that I'm real picky about the gameplay in the sense that I gotta have names on the players.  I can't play my dynasty with RB #28 chasing down a Heisman.  I need Adrian Peterson toting the rock.  Call me obsessive, but this will be the 4th year where I spend hours gathering information and typing names of about 75% of the Division I players on that game.  I won't go as far as to name every 3rd and 4th string player for Florida Atlantic or the punter for Army  ;) , but I put in quite a few.
Oklahoma SoonersOklahoma City Thunder

Santo

• Shortlister
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 10:08:58 am »
I once tried to type in the names and then was like 'Awwwwscrewit'.....
Too much time.

But I am glad to hear that the game is sweet. I'll be getting mine at lunchtime.
North Carolina Tar HeelsPittsburgh PiratesIndiana PacersPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 10:11:44 am »
I will get it as soon as MVP2005 gets old.  I think Madden will be out by then though.
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

Edge

• -Member-
  • Whats Crackin?
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 10:50:24 am »
Definitely gotta rack NCAA 06.  Guess it's time for my MVP Baseball 2005 and Burnout 3 to start collecting dust.  My only problem is that I'm real picky about the gameplay in the sense that I gotta have names on the players.  I can't play my dynasty with RB #28 chasing down a Heisman.  I need Adrian Peterson toting the rock.  Call me obsessive, but this will be the 4th year where I spend hours gathering information and typing names of about 75% of the Division I players on that game.  I won't go as far as to name every 3rd and 4th string player for Florida Atlantic or the punter for Army  ;) , but I put in quite a few.
You can download the rosters of all 119 teams
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=971325

Santo

• Shortlister
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 10:57:25 am »
ok...so here's the deal I got for NCAA 2006 at EB: traded in NFL 2K5, NCAA 2004, and Madden 2005 and got $30 off....of Madden 2006.
North Carolina Tar HeelsPittsburgh PiratesIndiana PacersPittsburgh SteelersPittsburgh Penguins

geoff-in-D-town

• Clemsta, Dad, little Beaver
  • -Member-
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 04:46:18 pm »
Dustin,
you are waaaaaay to into that game.

Signed D&D'ers that dress up like elves, ogres and wizards

Dustin in Tulsa

• Sooner Honk
  • -Nutter-
    • @dustinintulsa
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 04:48:39 pm »
Dustin,
you are waaaaaay to into that game.

Signed D&D'ers that dress up like elves, ogres and wizards

Geoff, I don't disagree with you, or the D&D dorks.  That's why I called myself obsessive in that respect.  Now on the other hand, I refrain from breaking out the #28 jersey with replica OU helmet when I play, so I'll classify myself a hair below those guys. lol
Oklahoma SoonersOklahoma City Thunder